• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social What would you think if two of your exes started hanging out together?

Why are my exes suddenly hanging out?

• They're reminiscing about all those orgasms I gifted them with.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • They're on the Dark Web, looking for a hitman to kill my ass.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • They're talking SERIOUS shit about me, obviously.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • They just have a lot in common, I guess.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have NO fucking clue and DON'T really care!

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illyria99

Bluelighter
So, your relationships didn't work out with either of these people. And then one day, you discover they're suddenly besties. What's your first thought?

If she could, my ex-wife would rather hang my subsequent exes than ever hang with them. In ths first few years after we split she stalked at least one of them pretty seriously.

Most of my exes are really different to one another. When I break up with one I tend to try and make the next one as different as possible. However the two most significant exes of the last 10 years really bonded despite their differences and still communicate quite a lot - I’ve heard they have not even mentioned my name, let alone talked about me, for years Apparently they have much more interesting stuff in their lives going on!

Hot Dog Girl GIF

My first thought would be they're laughing at how shit the sex was and comparing how many and how much alcohol/substances I was ploughing through resulting in them becoming fairly low down on the priority list.

But my first girlfriend digitally stalked me for a couple years after we dated for a week or two and harassed the girls I dated after her, so I'd probably be pretty concerned. Though like @ghostandthedarknes I don't keep in contact with my exes and have not spoken directly to the crazy ex or my ex from the only serious relationship I have been in since about one week after breaking up with each of them. So I probably would never know.

To my knowledge I've never had exes hanging with exes, but my best friend is married to my ex-wife.

My ex-wife and I are amiable but not particularly close. My friend has been my best buddy for 48 years. We talk almost daily and see each other at least once a week.

To my knowledge I've never had exes hanging with exes, but my best friend is married to my ex-wife.

My ex-wife and I are amiable but not particularly close. My friend has been my best buddy for 48 years. We talk almost daily and see each other at least once a week.
To be honest, it would feel rather uncomfortable to me if my best mate got with my ex. That's never been an issue for you?

To be honest, it would feel rather uncomfortable to me if my best mate got with my ex. That's never been an issue for you?
Not at all. For me, ex means EX. We are not a couple. We are each free to do whatever the hell we want. She and my buddy are happy together. They also have an 18-yr-old son who is a great kid. I'm happy for all of them. What does our brief and failed relationship have to do with anything?
Besides, I've known my best friend for 50 years. He was the first person I ever got high with. We've been through many adventures together-- some life-threatening and some life-changing. Nothing can weaken our bond.

Not at all. For me, ex means EX. We are not a couple. We are each free to do whatever the hell we want. She and my buddy are happy together. They also have an 18-yr-old son who is a great kid. I'm happy for all of them. What does our brief and failed relationship have to do with anything?
Besides, I've known my best friend for 50 years. He was the first person I ever got high with. We've been through many adventures together-- some life-threatening and some life-changing. Nothing can weaken our bond.
In that case, sounds great for everyone!

... I'm also extremely jealous you got to enjoy all that time with your best friend. I'd been looking forward to another three decades or so with mine.

I love my first serious boyfriend (first guy I ever slept with). We were together, on and off, from the ages of 18 - 25 or so. To this day, I speak with him weekly and when I left my 2nd husband in 2010, I stayed with him in his bed for a few days. He has a girlfriend, I have a boyfriend, but there’s a special bond between us that no one can break. I can tell him absolutely anything.