• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What would you CHANGE?

Muzby: I'm afraid mba graduates fall into the same group as lawyers.

right... in that case, better make sure i fail my last unit so i don't actually graduate...
biggrin.gif

or... if i do graduate, be very, very wary of anyone who asks me to go swimming with them...
suspicious.gif

Graduating, huh? Me too! Except I decided to pull the pin at a Grad Dip rather than finishing the Masters. So over it!

Speaking of such things, I'd like to see education be made cheaper.

^^ Me too, also, I'd like graduate students to be eligible for concession price public transport :|

I'd like the Australian government to take a more active role in transforming our energy industry. The carbon tax is a nice idea and everything (or maybe not even a nice idea) but no one really knows if it will have any effect at all. I think Germany are leading the way in this respect, the government is phasing out all their coal and even nuclear power for wind, solar and tidal. Australia has a fuck tonne more sunshine than Germany, it's criminal that we're not doing something like this. There has been a study done by Melbourne Uni that showed that switching all our electricity production to wind and solar would not only save us a shit load of money in the long run but actually create more jobs than the coal industry currently provides.

Once all power production is essentially carbon neutral that is a huge step towards knocking our emissions on the head and a carbon tax would be pretty pointless after that.

hello friends! I'm back for a while...maybe longer...

love #2 Muzby
PM Miss Good would like to see:
-university education heaps cheaper
-public transport running all night on Fridays and Saturdays
-tax cuts on fuel so cheaper for consumers
-abortion pill available to women (implementation in a way so as to prevent misuse [post-councelling and doctor's visit?.. And/or just sell it at a price that would prevent it from being exploited but not ridiculously exspensive]
-chips served with parmas NEVER TRAPPED UNDER THE PARMA