• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What WOULD happen if they gave blind people acid??

How to describe the colour red to a blind person: the colour red is the observed hue of light having a wavelength ~632.8 nanometres. If the colour isn't observed, then it's just an electromagnetic wave...

BigTrancer ;)

ooooooh my gorgeous b/fs sig has created such an in-depth thread! i think i just fell even more in love!! teehee!!

haha, well, it's an awesome sig!!

i love the pacman one too!! he's got a great sense of humour!!

pacman is evil i tells ya, evil!! i bet it was made by the original ecstasy manufatures, to lure us little kiddies into eating their lovely pills!!
i bet mickey mouse was also created by the creators of acid, to get us to munch down their blotters!!

where is sllip, he should make a post in this thread, seeing as though it's all about his signature!!

ps. syntech, glad my thread made you love him even more!! i think he will be thanking me later!! ;) 8o =D

hehe
yeh he knows about the thread, he's just a jaded old-schooler now and doesnt come on BL much. hehehe.

and yes, pacman is evil. at the bar where i used to work we had Pacman in Pacland in the staff room. evil little man got me wanting those round bitter things even more!

as for acid, i'm trying it for the first time this weekend with Sllip. i dont think i want to get severely munted tho! i would add more to the post but what i think has already been said.
i did psych in grade 12 and we were told blind ppl will dream like they feel, with their remaining senses.

but then, have u heard that scientists r developing an artificial eye for those that have never seen before? the vision from that is still very crude...like those old dot matrix printers. but still, its a huge step and if a blind person had one of those, and they took acid, can u imagine what would happen!!!

Yeah but the acid isn't as good as back when I first started taking it. And the blind people are no where near as blind.

Stumbles back off to jaded world.