• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What would be your ideal festival drug consumption schedule?

LogitechZZ5500

Bluelighter
3 day festival - Friday Saturday Sunday.

Any drugs that exist.

I'm thinking

Friday - settle in and get accustomed to surroundings - couple of drinks during the afternoon with 2cb and weed into the night with a couple more drinks. Maybe a little ketamine here and there

Saturday - LSD- couple of drinks and weed towards the end. Xanax as the sun is coming up to sleep.

Sunday - MDMA with 2CB for nexus flip.

What would yours look like?

Well I have been keeping it to MDMA + Mescaline on night 2 and 5-MAPB, MDMA, LSD night 3. Then of course Ketamine and DMT here and there, maybe some gas on very rare occasions.

Night 1 I’m usually high from the fact I just got to a festival, the excitement of it all. Plus I like to try to sleep halfway decent so I can go hard the rest of the time.

The Mescaline is a good psychedelic to use first, it’s not really taxing physically and can often last well into the next day with possible residuals into the night. LSD two nights in a row will have me so tired after.

The Mescaline also makes for an easy transition into tripping on the next night when I take the L.

Overall good stuff for dancing long long hours. Sometimes I’ll add in a little d-meth (1-2mg) or MDA (25-50mg) to get even extra mileage. My goal is to enter a flow state for as long as I possibly can, I think the longest I’ve danced with only sporadic brief breaks was 13hr.

Dancing is one of the most beneficial activities for the brain and greatly increases neurogenesis compared to plain cardio. Now add in reasonable doses (note the word reasonable) of psychedelics/empathogens/stimulants which also likely induce neurogenesis, and give one the ability to dance long past the bodies normal capabilities. No wonder I feel amazing afterwards despite the rather hefty amount of drugs. I should add I try to avoid rolling too often in hot environments as well, thankfully living north helps with that.

If I use MDMA at home just chilling I often feel much more rough afterwards, I think it’s possibly for the reasons above.

-GC

some swear by ketamine. id try some lsd, next day doc and the last day weed...

Excuse my ignorance, what is doc?

Well I have been keeping it to MDMA + Mescaline on night 2 and 5-MAPB, MDMA, LSD night 3. Then of course Ketamine and DMT here and there, maybe some gas on very rare occasions.

Night 1 I’m usually high from the fact I just got to a festival, the excitement of it all. Plus I like to try to sleep halfway decent so I can go hard the rest of the time.

The Mescaline is a good psychedelic to use first, it’s not really taxing physically and can often last well into the next day with possible residuals into the night. LSD two nights in a row will have me so tired after.

The Mescaline also makes for an easy transition into tripping on the next night when I take the L.

Overall good stuff for dancing long long hours. Sometimes I’ll add in a little d-meth (1-2mg) or MDA (25-50mg) to get even extra mileage. My goal is to enter a flow state for as long as I possibly can, I think the longest I’ve danced with only sporadic brief breaks was 13hr.

Dancing is one of the most beneficial activities for the brain and greatly increases neurogenesis compared to plain cardio. Now add in reasonable doses (note the word reasonable) of psychedelics/empathogens/stimulants which also likely induce neurogenesis, and give one the ability to dance long past the bodies normal capabilities. No wonder I feel amazing afterwards despite the rather hefty amount of drugs. I should add I try to avoid rolling too often in hot environments as well, thankfully living north helps with that.

If I use MDMA at home just chilling I often feel much more rough afterwards, I think it’s possibly for the reasons above.

-GC

Do you find MDMA on consecutive days ok for body/mind then? I only indulge that substance usually once or twice a year, so tempting to just get on it both nights at festival.

Excuse my ignorance, what is doc?

Do you find MDMA on consecutive days ok for body/mind then? I only indulge that substance usually once or twice a year, so tempting to just get on it both nights at festival.

I do, in fact I have a thread on here that I can link if you’d like going over the reasons why MDMA two days in a row might actually be better than single uses (so long as one keeps to a yearly average of 4-7). The only thing that takes a potential hit is the immune system, but that’s not even a for sure.

I’ve been using MDMA like this pretty much since Day 1. I keep to a yearly average of about 6 a year. 1 roll around NYE (but not often on it, overrated..) then I wait until around May/June for a festival roll twice, wait until Aug/Sept for another roll twice, then often I give myself one to use more on a whim sometime.

-GC

I do, in fact I have a thread on here that I can link if you’d like going over the reasons why MDMA two days in a row might actually be better than single uses (so long as one keeps to a yearly average of 4-7). The only thing that takes a potential hit is the immune system, but that’s not even a for sure.

I’ve been using MDMA like this pretty much since Day 1. I keep to a yearly average of about 6 a year. 1 roll around NYE (but not often on it, overrated..) then I wait until around May/June for a festival roll twice, wait until Aug/Sept for another roll twice, then often I give myself one to use more on a whim sometime.

-GC

Interesting, yes, I would appreciate it if you could link me the post, thanks.

Here’s the thread.. I believe I’ve found more articles since writing this to further support the claim too.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/research-regarding-redosing-and-“3-month-rule”.877313/

Next here’s my thread on preserving the magic..

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/gc’s-guide-to-not-losing-the-magic.910721/

And one more regarding MDMA neurotoxicity and why it’s ok to supplement after the roll is finished. (But not too long after of course..)

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/why-it’s-ok-to-supp-after-your-roll.900865/

-GC