• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc what will happen if I snort 100mg of Seroquel?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
I take 100mg everynight and I love the stuff. But I was wondering if I would be okay snorting it.

There's no benefit to be gained from snorting it, the bioavailability of orally ingested quetiapine is already 100%.
The only difference would be a more rapid onset and shorter total duration.

what do you like so much about seroquel? ive never really gotten any type of buzz off the stuff, but it does help me go to sleep.

Stop posting the same threads this should be locked as you already have a same thread about this. I don't know why you like it so much use it for what it is pescribed for it is a really nasty drug that could do brain damage and don't snort it as it is not recreational and you wont get anything more out of it then just taking it orally it's such a nasty drug ewww.

explain the high. i was actually offered a bunch of this to help my hydro/oxycodone insomnia. was gonna try some.
There is no high to explain but it will definetly help you sleep during wds. I was given it when I was in detox back in the day before subs! If you are going to use it start at like 25 mgs andif that doesn't work bump up in 25mg increments,just my advice!!!!

Yeah namnoc16 is right, there's not so much a high, but it's certainly psychoactive in making you sleepy. I was prescribed some for insomnia and did find it useful, although it can make you a bit dull in the morning. Personally, I don't think it's wise to mess with anti-psychotics for protracted periods of time due to the fact most are serotonin/dopamine/adrenergic antagonists and have unpleasant side effects when used even in the short term.

As stated already, there's not much recreational potential in this drug so the only benefit is quicker onset.