• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What will an overdose shot of opiates (heroin/fent) feel like for the user?

Sounds more like an allergic reaction to me and they gave you antihistamines which would do nothing on a real overdose but just my 2¢. Had puffy skin with red speckles from my first doses of DXM (which is, structurally, related to opiates) but was too spaced out to really notice it. Somehow never got it again even with higher dosages.

I just remember grabbing the phone trying to call
emergency but i blacked out before the dial tone, there is like 10 seconds where you realize you took
too much. This was back in the day when one bag more could mean OD or if you didnt do that bag you might not get high… my ODs came from the fear of not getting enough of a rush and if i only had three bags i would shoot all three just to be safe but i always shot up sitting down and leaning against the wall, most people that die from ODs are in theyre beds or lieing down

I Odded for real one time, due both to the route of administration ( I Ived, or better saying let people iving me, never managed to learn and that probably saved my life) and the very poor quality of the heroin (lots of overdoses during that period). Actually I collapsed, felt great and didn t want to open my eyes or "go back". When I finally did open my eyes I was kinda "oi, what´s wrong what happened? why one of my friend is crying and the other one is slapping me?" Too invasive, too risky, switching from IV to smoking smack was probably one of the few sensible drug related choices I ve ever made...

The absolute VAST majority of 'drug deaths' are entirely avoidable, as the danger isn't directly due to the pharmacology of the drug. It's due to the user never being in the position to know what he's about to put into his body, nor exactly how much of it. (this is especially true for opiates)
Totally. When I finally had access to pharmaceutical opioids (oxys and morphine pills) I never had any problem ( constipation and low sex drive aside) , I knew what I was taking and how much I needed and I never missed heroin since (just smoked some bags for old time´s sake when I went back home) . If at least opium was legal "dutch coffee shop style" I m sure many people would use it instead of doing fentadope or other shit. Opium should be legal, pharmaceutical heroin should be available to addicts as in Switzerland. I m not sure whether the same strategy could work with coke....

The problem with this question is that most people just nod out peacefully and never live another day again. You won't know "what it feels like" because you can't for the most part tell that you've crossed the line *because you're nodding out and half-conscious.* The narcan part--if you're lucky to even be saved via narcan--will definitely be a feeling to remember though lol. Unfortunately I just don't think there's an answer to this question that would be objective enough for you to be content with our responses. Fent hits like a hammer... plenty of people smoked just a bit more once they started feeling good and nodded the hell out into the afterlife. Most addicts when narcan'd back to life have no idea what happened until someone informs them that they overdosed on opiates. Many can't remember how they ended up in a hospital bed because the heroin is that good lol.
The line between dying and getting substantially high are both incredibly much the same thing if you push it.. and too many push a comfortable high into a lethal one over greed/impatience and wanting to instantly redose as much as possible throughout the day. **********BUT most likely the user would be vomiting intensely and passing out intermittently. There would at least be tremendous nausea and super pinned pupils during an overdose/half-conscious. Sometimes a person who OD's just peacefully looks like they fell into a nice nap. I've never overdosed on it but know ppl who have plenty of times lol. They snorted one extra line and went into an overdose so...
do we seethes with oral dosing of fake m30's or real Oxy, or real Pharma opiates, if taken orally?
Got my hand on a bunch of hydromorphine 8mg shields... they keep my withdrawals away but no real high to them. I take 40mg of oxy after being on hydromirphine for a week and immediately feel the difference.
What I mean is I have a crazy tolerance, they compare snorting hydromorhine to snorting H and I did 4-5 pills and didn't really get that high, I eat 40ng and am feeling FUCKING AWESOME, 80 and im nodding.... what going on here with me? I don't wanna overdose but I do wanna feel the charm of other opiates that aren't oxy or hydro. Also, fun fact, hydro gets me a better body high then oxy

THIS IS WHY I tirelessly campaign for legalization; or as we should more accurately say 're-legalization'.

The absolute VAST majority of 'drug deaths' are entirely avoidable, as the danger isn't directly due to the pharmacology of the drug. It's due to the user never being in the position to know what he's about to put into his body, nor exactly how much of it. (this is especially true for opiates)

PS in case anyone doubts my credentials to make such a statement, or believes my stance to be irresponsible; I'm a veteran of a grand total of 18 overdoses, just about EVERY ONE OF WHICH could have been avoided through access to a clean, uncontaminated pharma - grade equivalent of the 'take your best guess' street shit I was buying. (exceptions for when I was being an idiot and mixing)
Oh absolutely. I doubt anyone on this board here really disagrees with you--or anyone with partially a brain. Even the governments know the substances deemed legal and illegal are nothing more than forced ignorance. If heroin was legal like in Oregon, yes--people will definitely still overdose and ruin their lives over heroin abuse. Still, at least they won't be dropping like flies because you know its heroin and not heroin + a ton of fent.

For me bluelight is indeed triggering cravings. But I might be an atypical user who was somewhat addicted to trying out new substances (research chemicals) and am now living in a place where I can't get them. Over time the cravings lessen but i might be better off avoiding bluelight. I just stay here because I have time to waste and too little friends to kill it.

Yeh, I understand that. It's normal to feel a tugging at the heart strings when mention is made of a substance once loved.

But once you've truly denied that substance for a significant period of time, then the cravings are merely fleeting, not all consuming...

You do t really feel anything if you took an OD shot. Usually you just fall out and lose the capacity to breathe if it’s strong enough but you don’t feel it because you’re not conscious.

Based off my experience with overdosing

seems like most of you guys have OD at some point in time...... what caused it? Just guessing the purity was too low

Oh absolutely. I doubt anyone on this board here really disagrees with you--or anyone with partially a brain. Even the governments know the substances deemed legal and illegal are nothing more than forced ignorance. If heroin was legal like in Oregon, yes--people will definitely still overdose and ruin their lives over heroin abuse. Still, at least they won't be dropping like flies because you know its heroin and not heroin + a ton of fent.
Compare to the era of alcohol prohibition. On one single evening over 200 people in one single bar suffered acute poisoning through consuming bootleg rum that had been adulterated with industrial alcohol. The majority died ; the survivors were rendered permanently blind or paralysed in various ways.

Now, are there reckless idiots and drug hazardeurs who feel compelled to push the boundaries of what their bodies can handle -? Sure. There always have been and always will be such people.
But your average drinker is not going to pour himself a pint of 90% proof absinthe if that's what it says on the bottle.

Why force the vast majority of users, who want to be safe and responsible, to play dice with their health and their lives on account of that handful of said reckless idiots?
And why needlessly endanger hundreds of thousands of existing users in order to prevent a hypothetical number from ever becoming users (when deterrence doesn't noticeably work anyway, and most will never become addicts)?

Edit : most people who are interested in drugs ALREADY take them regardless of the legal situation. The people who even CAN be deterred by the illegality are the passing curious, who are the least likely to ever end up with drug use problems.

Last edited:
Nah too high.
it good for people like me to read things like this so I know to keep eating, and never go for the rush of IV. It seems from all these forums that once you do that it becomes such a feeling that nothing else matches it and it makes much else in live not worth living for if you cant have THAT feeling

like losing consciousness in a fraction of a second, in the blink of an eye

Yeh, I understand that. It's normal to feel a tugging at the heart strings when mention is made of a substance once loved.

But once you've truly denied that substance for a significant period of time, then the cravings are merely fleeting, not all consuming...
I liken excessive attachment to a substance to a dysfunctional relationship.

At one point in time you may be convinced you'll never ever get over this person till the day you die and that nothing in life will ever compare to the sex you had.
.... At some other point down the road you may find yourself shrugging at the memory and vaguely wondering how you ever thought she was ALL THAT in the first place.

never go for the rush of IV. It seems from all these forums that once you do that it becomes such a feeling that nothing else matches it
Nah don't fall for the hype.

It's true that nothing feels like heroin for me, simply because nothing else IS heroin. The effects are quite unique to it. This however does emphatically NOT mean that 'nothing is as good as' heroin. It's an apples and oranges scenario.

It varies by type of opioid and route of administration.

With something like heroin, even IV heroin, there can sometimes be a moment when one realizes one took too much. Whether or not you can do anything about it, i'm not sure. Perhaps one could administer a naloxone nasal spray since it takes a minute or two for the full effect to unfold.

But with something like IV fentanyl that doesn't really happen. When I've had too much IV fentanyl I've just woken up on the floor after the fact. You cannot call for help or self administer naloxone in the case of IV fentanyl overdose. You are almost instantly incapacitated. I have never blacked out on even massive doses of heroin in the same way I have with fentanyl. It's a lights out, "count backwards from 100", general anesthesia type situation.
I have been describing fentanyl like that.
It's almost exactly like an anesthesia. There is no fun 8n that imo/ime...

Nah don't fall for the hype.

It's true that nothing feels like heroin for me, simply because nothing else IS heroin. The effects are quite unique to it. This however does emphatically NOT mean that 'nothing is as good as' heroin. It's an apples and oranges scenario.
Still, if someone wants to do H anyway, I ll STRONGLY recommend smoking if it´s H3 (the brown one for the uninitiated ) or sniffing if H4 (the white one). Seriously IVVing is really not worth the risk (Odding but also epathite C etc etc) and if it is smoked properly will get you almost as high as Ivving. Anyway I wonder whether it still makes sense to talk about H3 or H4 in the US as as far as I ve understood there´s basically only fentanyl there....

I overdosed once on heroin, diazepam and pregabalin + weed and alcohol. I had already passed the OD treshold at some point so I just fell down To my desk.