• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What was your scent today V. what's that stank??

Hawaiian Plumeria I like too.

Plus my ISIS and "amber" perfume is hard to beat, and still growing in sophistication after being stored away for 6-7 years.
;)

Nearly always

Arpège pour Homme by Lanvin

lanvin-arpege-pour-homme.jpg

occasionally 1881 by Cerruti

cerruti-1881-pour-homme.jpg

I absolutely love the Arpège, the Cerruti is really nice, but I find it more for extremely formal wear, which I guess is to be expected based on Cerruti's clothing and ties (which are without a doubt the favourite in my collection).

Last edited:
I wore Pink Sugar by Aquolina <3
But the new Viva la Juicy la Fleur (annoying name, i know) is really becoming one of my favorites, its great !

Today I wore Burberry Sport. Glad to see this thread got bumped, I've been missing it.

Lanvin seemed to have stopped making Arpège for men it seems.. Cannot find it anywhere.. :(

So in the meantime I have switched to:

givenchy-gentleman-100ml-barbatesc.jpg

Gentleman by Givenchy. A classic.. I like it for the time being :)

Annick Goutal - Un Matin d'Orage. Love this perfume - it's floral but not in an overly feminine way. It's light and ethereal but at the same time, the woody undertones of the sandalwood add this edge to it, a sexy sort of warmth. Definitely not a one note perfume.

6a00d8341c706153ef0120a8ec10c3970b-pi.jpg

Im not wearing any perfume today...but probably smell a bit like cinnamon and strawberries. Wearing a medicine bag type necklace...make them quite a bit for different things. This one is cinnamon rosehips strawberry essence a tiny rose quartz and some dirt lol. Oh and Im wearing a lotion called marilyn monroe..forgor about that...smells pretty nice

Rocawear 9IX

It was pretty cheap ($20) and smells pretty good. The only thing I DON'T like about it is the spray nozzle, which is pretty weak. Usually the first (and what should be the only) spray is really weak to barely there, and the second well often come out too much.

Overall, not bad though.

Axe Anarchy for her FTW. Makes me feel manly but smell womanly. lol

Harassment. Assault. Obnoxiousness. Poison. Asthma inducing. Headache.