• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was almost crying like a little bitch peeling off the bandagey thing/coveredbsliced tow (which is nearly in half upon slicing it this morning) so to get through the rest of the pain I had to break my pill bank short and prepare 200mg morphine for insta relief via intraveneous injection in thy.crook of the arm. It.dun fixed dat pain in a matterbof seconds, amd I'm now able to relax airing it out overnight.

For good measure, and to calm the nerves and also to ease into a sleep that much easier when the time is right, I swallowed 15mg valium.

All is good in tentram's hood now.

Yeeeeeee-haw!

I'm hoping to smoke some chronic and a cigarette, because the 2mg of xanax, 4 mg of bananakins, and 70mg of diazepam are burning a hole in my stash!!!

did i somehow not get the memo when a new drug called bananakins started hitting the market?

EDIt: nvm I looked it up, its a slang for kpins, sorry

@OT: My nightly fix last nig was a lot of pot and a little bit of heroin.

Finally I have something interesting for this thread.

20mg diazepam sublingual
300mg pregablin
80mg oxycodone iv
50mg meth iv

I also had a multivitamin because I try to be as healthy as I can when on meth these days. I used to just drink beer all day and night and day and night until I crashed. Man, those come downs were fucked up.

I'm not really feeling like drinking my usual beers at the moment. I'll probably drink 1 or 2 a little later.

Bowl of weeds
3 bags of "funland" dope (in the last 7 hours with last bag being over 3 hours ago)
Cigs

Nodding my ass off. To he fair I have been up for 20 hours and worked 12.5 of them at 2 different jobs, off 4 hours of sleep lol

25mg Diphenhydramine
20mg Melatonin
1mg Klonopin

My old fix was preceeded by either 6 bong rips or 1/2-3/4 of a 5th of whiskey, and a pack of menthols. I'm pretty healthy these day :)

Last edited:
My night time fix
7:00pm- one joint
9:00pm- 3 bong rips
Now-about to take 5 mg of diazepam and 25mg of diph

And can't forget the cigs !

Ive been drunk for 3 days/nights. Its all over now though.

300mg Pregablin
80mg Oxycodone
A "point" of shit heroin, paid full price for probably half a point of shit gear.
16 "standard drinks" or 12 beers.
and my daily dose of methadone.

so far tonight its been a few cigarettes and some shots of my friend's cognac

Been awake like 38 hours so far (not drug-related).

Obviously I've done plenty of drugs but for tonight its been...

.7 of mids maybe? real trippy when sleep deprived
at least a liter of red wine
.25 Clonazepam
4mg Nicotine gum repeatedly
2 cups of Sleepytime Tea

Just added 50mg of Seroquel 30 minutes ago. I just want to sleep this sucks ass.

Last edited:
10mg Dexedrine ER
5mg dex IR sublingual
5mg dex IR oral on a full stomach
0.08g Grapefruit (sativa)
25mg hydroxyzine
60mg DXM
0.5mg Klonopin
400mg Magnesium Aspartate (chelated? not sure :\ )

A handful of Camel filter cigs since my hand-roller broke, but I finally bought some more American Spirit Periques! Now I just have to wait til my local tobacco shop opens so I can replace the broken hand-roller and get more filters, so I can resume smoking "hand" rolled American Spirits :)

Last edited:
~2.5mg of melatonin, 400mg magnesium, and a mug of white tea.

oh, and a spliff. can't forget that.

1mg of Xanax prolly almost 1mg of suboxone and good weed. along with some oceanlab

^Love white tea Sir! And my nightly fix? So glad you asked my thread. I'm enjoying it enough to type it out.

I'm extremely sleep deprived. so I'm going for the KO. Heavy on the sedatives. No stims. Even taking it light on the nic gum.

600ml of Argentinian red wine (Did I ever say that the metric system is communist?)
.4 of regular weed (shit I just used the metric system again)
50 mg of Seroquel (goddammit I quit)
I'm going to chew my 4mg Nicorette.

Why do all drugs legal and illegal come in the metric system???

Just adding 2 cups of sleeptime tea. I'm not as stressed as I was before all this before. Should be a good nights sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.