• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed, coffee and cigs. still feelin the methadone I ate earlier. oh and pizzas on its way then more bong hits :)

Man, I am tore up from the floor up. Been a while too.

Hit that yay like it was going out of fashion. Then I hit the gym to take the edge off. Came home and started fucking with the Remy Martin + more yay. I'm going to regret this tomorrow.

Out of a full hydro ten script I stumbled upon yesterday I consumed 180 mgs lol
like 5 of them just a lil ago had a decent buzz going today no ideal and prolly not so hot on my organs.

Smoking my e cig now bouta crash out

Way to go! how's the taper so far?

Morning hit of hash, considering wether to have phenibut and coca te or valium and coca tea.

jelly of your coca tea, and the taper's going OK... I went from 55mg to 25mg in 5-ishmg increments with more ease than I expected... Although I can already feel the cravings coming and I've still got a week and change to go before i jump off 10mg, and I'm ready with the Gabapentin, Valium, heavy Indica Hashes, and Clonidine.

I feel anxious and like shit all the time, the insomnia has already started and i don't know if I'll be able make the next dose drop in time without taking a minute to stabilize. So there's that... Which i've had to deal with by taking a little more valium in my daily regimen.

If you have to take a minute to stabilize, do it. A big part of the reason I'm back on h is because I tapered too fast towards the end. I was trying to get off it before I went home for the holidays so I wouldn't have to deal with bringing take homes on the plane, ect. The thing is, for most of the year and a half I was clean of h and just on methadone, I was pretty happy. The cravings were almost nonexistent. I craved it sometimes in a vague way sometimes, like "some dope would be nice". That's all.

But once I hit about 18 I started to drop a mg every other day, and even tho I was feeling worse and worse, I was stubborn and like "NO, I can do this". I was off it less than a week before I relapsed. I've been using again since mid November or so.

So yeah. Just take it slow, man. There's no rush :) Better to do it once and do it right.

Out of opiates so I took 75mgs of promethazine to sleep shit knocked me out just woke up mid afternoon lol

300mg dph
A ton of berrr. Waiting 30 mas minutes for TWD to come on.
After, I figure I'll get more drunx and watch the rest of the Rockets kill it.
Debating which is better, Camel Turkish royal, or the silvers.

300mg dph
A ton of berrr. Waiting 30 mas minutes for TWD to come on.
After, I figure I'll get more drunx and watch the rest of the Rockets kill it.
Debating which is better, Camel Turkish royal, or the silvers.

Turkish royal playa that's all I smoke anymore used to roll with parliament lights but camels got the superior tabacco

Lots of bong rips and about 1.75g of some POTENT Psilocybin 'shrooms. Crazy, euphoric and energetic headspace with very intricate visuals!

On the way home last night, hitting my dudes vape intensified the visuals majorly! And the headspace!

today sucked. Drinking a room temp 40 somebody left in my trunk. Wish I had weedz.
Drank a week old opened 40 that was sitting in my room once.. ugh.
I'm going to hate myself for this but tonight I shall be getting quite drunk and slamming yolonda.. Told myself I'd never boot coke on it's own anymore, but.. I guess I've lied. When 100mg gives you 3 bellringers, well.. I guess I'm a sucker.

Salvia... I think I swallowed some smoke again.

Every single time I keep reading on how to smoke properly, the more I focus and read on it and the more I prepare the worse I end up doing it. Everything feels opposite, longer I want to hold smoke in the shorter I end up doing it.
Can't breakthrough or feel anything other than threshold effcts :(

Drank a week old opened 40 that was sitting in my room once.. ugh.
I'm going to hate myself for this but tonight I shall be getting quite drunk and slamming yolonda.. Told myself I'd never boot coke on it's own anymore, but.. I guess I've lied. When 100mg gives you 3 bellringers, well.. I guess I'm a sucker.

I love me some ol e but nothing appealing to flat hot malt liquor lol

Everybody slips up omce and awhile man that's just part of using and the process it is keep your head up

Dont you worry about lev when iving yola?

OT: h promethazine and Nicotine, Noddin off in a land of bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.