• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Needs Moar Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gram of bali kray tum. Feelin' a little ill so hopefully this will help.

Well, my day started late, woke up this aftertoon and went to get some Oxy, got 3. So technically my morning fix was 1mg of klonopin and 30mg of oxycodone up the nose. Got home a few hours later took 25mg of Valium and 2mg of klonopin with 60mg of Oxy I'vd, so I guese that was my night fix. Wish I had 45-60mg of Oxy for the night though, but oh well.

Sometimes I get tempted to blaze at work but its really not a good idea til I've been here for more than a few weeks lol. The hours between midnight and 3am are super slow though.

So you got a new job, whadya do?

So far,
25 mgs seroquel
50 mgs diphenhydramine
Half 8th of high grade weed and cigarettes. Will definitely smoke another bowl out of my pipe before I pass out. I'm really stoned so I may pass out soon.

GoodNight Bluelighters!!!

My 2 day Dexedrine binge has officially ended, got a call out of the blue and was able to snag a sub, so 8mg Bupe IV, 2mg Lorazepam, 250mg Diph, snerted some Zaleplon and now I'm finishing American Psycho, g'nite lovely's :)!

As a reward for my kickass finals-season productivity of late, I've been on an IV bender alllllll damn day. Banged 2- and 4-FA (would have preferred my lovely meth, but I couldn't re-up today) three times this morning & afternoon--went a little too far on the last one; ended up vomiting and cold-sweating in the library bathroom until I popped a few of my (legitimately prescribed) kpins. As usual, vaped lightly throughout the day as well (also medicinally, though self-prescribed, living as I am in the deep, deep South).

Then tonight. Over the last five hours, I've shot close to .4g heroin (I'm only a chipper [famous last words, I know] so my tolerance is lower than the dose implies, but this BTH is low-quality and heavily cut--as well as also micron-filtered, meticulously sterilized, and cheap af). Started with my usual .1 shot and have been impulsively redosing about every 45 minutes since, just enough to chase the rush while getting exponentially more fucked up. After the second I was too cozy in my bed to get fresh needles, so I started reusing my pins (which I never do). Another one, and I was too high to shoot straight; I said 'fuck it' and kept digging for veins in both arms, leaving fresh lines of holes over my already-egregious track marks. I found veins and promptly lost them, registering until my rig was dark with blood, which started to clot and freeze up the plunger. I was glued to the bed, too entranced to grab more alcohol pads or even wash my hands; I nodded hard almost as soon as I pulled out the needle, sometimes with the tourniquet still tight around my arm, all polysporin-and-bandage aftercare forgotten.

It's been an hour and a half since I started writing this--even with one eye closed the letters on the keyboard are swimming out of focus; I keep nodding off midsentence and forgetting what I wanted to say; and my hands are busy fighting the glorious, elusive itch like some game of Opioid Whack-a-Mole. Sixish shots in and though I'm already fixin' for my next, my responsible-adult voice tells me it's three-thirty a.m. and I have class and work and chores and emails and CSS and fucking Esri ArcGIS software to deal with tomorrow. So I think I'ma venture into the frigid, silent night for a cig, then have one last shot (ketamine from a badass pharmaceutical vial, 'cause dissociatives synergize so nicely with opiates, and 'cause I'm again craving that sharp pin and flash of crimson in the rig something fierce) and, once I return from K-land, I'll pop my nightly Seroquel prescription and effortlessly pass the fuck out (because even after almost half a gram of heroin, I'm still wired from the amphetamine binge 12 hours ago, putting me in this paradoxical state of constant nodding while unable to actually fall asleep). I mean, look at all this shit I just wrote. I sound just as tweaked out as I do doped up :)

Tomorrow's forecast? Fingers crossed: METH, finally.

TL;DR: Six shots of heroin + residual IV'd amphetamine from early afternoon = a night of sweetest nodding and the verbose, rambling story of its happenings. Tempted to bang some ket too before I crash, because why the hell not?

Last edited:
Unfortunately tonight it was just 4mg of Xanax and a rum and mango juice cocktail.Damn I need a good dose of opiates.Chronic pain +withdraws =sucky night.No sleep for me again I think I'm gonna try a couple hundred mg of diphenhydramine and see if that helps.

shatter and errr... coffee... I'm not quite used to indicas, but anything that makes mr sleepy at 8pm can;t be good. sativas 4life.

60mg IV Oxycodone, 3mg of Klonopin, 15 mg of Valium. Just need weed and I would be nodding, ARGH! It's so frustrating benzo's don't make me nod(maybe cuz I've been taking them so long, for fun and legitimate reasons) but for some reason a few hit's of weed with whatever opiate I'm taking(besides bupe)makes me nod...

I don't feel truly high on opiates without some good weed. ^^ It sucks but its true for me too man.

Right now I'm so bored I'm organizing the back office which is stocked with bullshit that ain't my business... Oh yeah and listening to the dead of course. Studio recordings, can't deal with the wankery.

I don't feel truly high on opiates without some good weed. ^^ It sucks but its true for me too man.

Right now I'm so bored I'm organizing the back office which is stocked with bullshit that ain't my business... Oh yeah and listening to the dead of course. Studio recordings, can't deal with the wankery.

I don´t feel high on opiates even if use them.
High tolerance and blocking effects from methadone.

my morning fix was:
-DMT: took a good couple hits, didn't feel like i went into another dimension but definitely had some very interesting CEW and OEV, mostly strage figures and the sensation of being outside the earth when i closed my eyes. What a weird drug, must be great to smoke it at the peak of another psychedelic.
-A good indica joint right after. Only ate a banana so after i finish this joint imma go eat some breakfast.

EDIT: Wrong thread, must be pretty high

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.