• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Spent most of the day twatted. Did 0.5g clean coke last night, hardly slept for chasing up questionable quality females. Then had 40mg diaz this morning.

The beatiful thing. Is the dealer is giving me another 0.5g for £30 mates rates. Usually he charges £70 a gram, its brittle flake he was showed me it washing at 0.85g back per g with ammonia. I didn't smoke any since I had a problem with that but it was a joy to sniff, euphoric, not morish, clean like sniffing air and not tol numbing. Best coke i've seen in a year here in the UK easily. 👌

Home from work, just smoked a bowl of Lemon Barz flower. Only .25g and I'm high, this stuff is dank af lol. Gonna have to pick up some more of this in the a.m. - payday tomorrow, glad for that!!!

Gonna have to smoke another one of those, only question - before, or after the bigass chocolate chip cookie I brought home from work lol?

Holding off on doing anymore K until I can get some proper rigs. I have 3ml/25g testosterone syringes, but fuck that lol. But these 2 things I know: 1) I'm going for a k-hole or few. 2) I am NOT snorting as much as I'd need to to do that lol.

So that's that. 🙂

😎✌️

k over there good? Yeah i really think it is better to IM k rather than sniff. Its too much on the nose seems to fuck my nose worse than anything. Also worse on the liver/bladder to shiff. And better high/higher bioavailability IM'g than sniffing. So you use less = less health consequences.

What’s up my peoples! Happy fucking Thursday. I hope everything is going well.

Just got home from work. Another shop day fixing shit that idiots break. Todays fucked over piece was a brand fucking new machine. Seven fucking thousand dollars and it was used once and never cleaned. Spent the entire day rebuilding one of the pumps.
She works like new again, but fuck guys. They gotta do better.

Any how I’m snacking on a hoagie from the local deli. Shit smacks. Hard.
I’m chiefing back some cigs, and gonna vape some c99 sugar I still have. Probably gonna toss back a few ipa’s.
Feels like that kind of evening.
Tunes on shuffle and time to chill the fuck out.

Have a great evening folks!
Sending big love for everyone who needs it
Always, fair winds and following seas

k over there good? Yeah i really think it is better to IM k rather than sniff. Its too much on the nose seems to fuck my nose worse than anything. Also worse on the liver/bladder to shiff. And better high/higher bioavailability IM'g than sniffing. So you use less = less health consequences.

Yeah, my nose does okay at around 100mg, but I honestly don't wanna sniff the amount I'd need to hole. I'm already dealing with eternal wd sniffles. 😅

This k is fire, good clean crystal racemic. Picked up a case of points today - overkill, but apparently 10 packs aren't a thing anymore lol. Gonna IM about ~80-90mg later tonight when I get home from work. 👍

Yeah, my nose does okay at around 100mg, but I honestly don't wanna sniff the amount I'd need to hole. I'm already dealing with eternal wd sniffles. 😅

This k is fire, good clean crystal racemic. Picked up a case of points today - overkill, but apparently 10 packs aren't a thing anymore lol. Gonna IM about ~80-90mg later tonight when I get home from work. 👍
Do you find that you go into k-hole at that dosage, intramuscular?

Do you find that you go into k-hole at that dosage, intramuscular?

Well, we're fixing to find out, just IMed 100mg 5 minutes ago lol

Edit - that was fun lol. Didn't hole, but was firmly in k-land for a bit. Haven't done k in forever before this week, so I'm still dialing in dosages. I'm not overweight but I am a big guy, 180 is me thin. Probably try 150 next time.

Last edited:
TGIF!

to sleep and to have a wee bit of fun first
25mg Ritalin
40mg Valium
8mg Dilaudid
5mg Opana
15mg Methadone
100mg Hydroxyzine
7 Coronas
2 glasses of Jameson & one glass of Tequila 1800
6.8g of Chocolate 🍄 🍄 🍄 🍄 to chill & watch the final movie of the night being "Halloween Ends"
See yall tomorrow night!

TGIF!

to sleep and to have a wee bit of fun first
25mg Ritalin
40mg Valium
8mg Dilaudid
5mg Opana
15mg Methadone
100mg Hydroxyzine
7 Coronas
2 glasses of Jameson & one glass of Tequila 1800
6.8g of Chocolate 🍄 🍄 🍄 🍄 to chill & watch the final movie of the night being "Halloween Ends"
See yall tomorrow night!
I do realize it's not a large dose, but do you always take Ritalin at night?

Sheeeesh! The week is over and it’s fucking Friday!

I’m off for the weekend. Put an easy 70 in this week. This week started out stressful as fuck but ended on a high note. Got a new title and another raise. 👊🏼

So tonight I’m just grooving. Got some music doing what music does. Smoking a few cigs, drinking a couple cervesas, and smoking a celebratory fatty of guava frost.

Feeling like a great year right off the rip kids!
Have an amazing fucking night y’all, stay smiling!!

Happy fucking Monday y’all!

I’m local for the next few days, but definitely grinding. Started at 3am this morning and just walked back in the door. I’ll be walking back out that door at 2am.

Sheeesh. A few more days of this.
Then back on the road. Poconos by the weekend and off to North Carolina come Monday.

So tonight I’m drinking some iced tea, smoking some cowboys killers and blazing a fatty of some old school super silver haze.
Got the music box going and just relaxing for the next few hours.

Enjoy your week kids, cuz I know I’ll be enjoying mine!
Mucho Amor familia