Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Evening all..

10mg methadone
100mg Diphenhydramine
10mg diazepam
5mg zolpidem
.75mg Peyote cookies pre - roll my other half 😋 got for me.

Added 2 more grams of that fire 🔥 ass purple cake bud thru to fully packed standardized cones and a few bowls too 😎

Smoked 4-5 cigarettes Plus three to four cigars and I've fuckin been vaping constantly

As far as pills 💊

3mg clonazepam
1500mg butalbital
100mg hydroxyzine
50mg of doxylamine tabs
2 grams of valerian taba
6.5grams of ashwagandha

feeling euphoria as shit rn 🤤
good night y'all I'm out 👋🏼
Did you really take a gram and a half of barbs? Or 150mg?

Evening blueworld

An early night dose
100mg Diphenhydramine
In roughly 45 min I will have my 10mg methadone dose
20mg diazepam
40mg temazepam
1mg alprozalam

Took a very early otc knockout blend, the aim being knock out early and wake up early enough to be feeling human again when the day starts.

Double cup of chamomile, skullcap and lemongrass tea
50mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
.5mg bupe
and doing a few diamond dabs and w/ flower bongs. 🙂

Some more valerian root broth + three units of snuggling dog.

Had some cold medicine and antihistamines a few hours ago, together with 1mg clona. Pit me into a very relaxing sleep/wake state which I hope to experience again before hopefully falling into a deep and regenerating sleep.

Double cup of chamomile, skullcap and lemongrass tea
50mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
.5mg bupe
and doing a few diamond dabs and w/ flower bongs. 🙂

Replay of last night tonight, sub the tea with 1500mg valerian root extract. Finished the last couple diamond dabs earlier, another bong shortly and bed not long after that. Woohoo.

a big cock for me.....that's mean nothin...i don't know dealers anymore,i don't know users anymore,i don't know people anymore.......jail man....locked in ma head

Still early here, like 18:04 but I'm in bed and chilling.
Just lit a blunt of Skunk #1 and had
10mg methadone
10mg diazepam
20mg temazepam
10 zolpidem
2mg alprozalam

Trying to chill for the evening, but I've been having a time of it trying to wind down from the day... been doing some evening cleaning and pacing, not at all my m.o. lol.... Trying to avoid an evening bupe dose as well, but something's gotta give, and it ain't gonna be sleep, lol.

So for the time being it's smokin' the reefers, currently the last of my Motorbreath flower, and some Royal Cream. 2000mg valerian root extract and the normal, boring scripts. That is all.

🫠✌️