• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
First i woke up and my main dealers were asleep still (he should know by now junkies want their shit first thing!) Anyway i drove 20 minutes away and got a way better deal and way better smack (rock vs powder, i know which id choose even though its not proof of it being uncut) anyway i had 3 points in the arm. Now to find some weed to accompany the nitrous I just got and the rest of the gear for the day.

I must say im a pretty happy guy atm :)

Two shots dope. Shoulda done it all at once or spaced em out more.
7 150mg lyrica
2 50mg hydroxyzine
12 600 mg gabapentin

Cigs

That's aaall, folks!

4mg clonazepam subL
Yuengling Black and Tan
Bowl of Purple Urkle
1,200mg gabapentin
And of course, coffee

Caffiene
parliments
a lil bit of dope
an a nice after glow/hangover from the alp an weed last night

Content

I feel like shit.

Suboxone...Idk how many mgs but i smell like detox. My room wreaks.

30 600 mgs in the last 12 hours
Help me, God!

Gingko biloba, coffee and oatmeal so far. Gonna smoke a small spliff and get ready for class

4mg Bupe IV
1mg Clonazolam, lately I've been able to get through a day using only 1-2 pills. When I start to panic, I do deep breathing exercises, along with transcendental meditation. I'm going to talk to my doc about tapering off the BZD's, and taking Gabapentin. Anyone have thoughts on how well said medication would work for anxiety?
--
Caffeine
Newpz

Hey man, I hope all is well. I have a long history of benzo use, tapering protocols, seizures, etc. I went 7 years void of any benzodiazepines, and last year on Dec. 22, I caved in and got a Clonazepam script to help deal with the anxiety being around my family for the holidays. I knew exactly what I was getting into, and my intelligence and ability to "speak the language" in a medical setting always resulted in me getting scripted anything I desired. I left that appointment with (60) 2mg Klonopins to be taken twice a day i.e. 4mgs total, and here I am almost a year later still on the 4mgs. Throughout the past year, I've tapered off to completely nothing for a few weeks and then would have a bad day that would provoke taking benzos and ending up right back where I started. The past 6 weeks, I've tapered from 4mg to 2mgs and it has been HELL. I had a few rough days last week, and I'm back to the 4mg dose.

Gabapentin is a strange drug and I'm RX'ed 3,200mgs a day. The main reason it is used in combination with a benzo taper is because it prevents seizures. The mechanism of action for Gabapentin is still unknown, albeit I warn you now. If you get Gabapentin and need/want to get off, treat it like a benzo taper...Gabapentin withdrawal is unique in its own way and VERY uncomfortable. In regards to Gabapentin's relief of anxiety, its anxiolytic properties really only last about 3-5 days and then you just get a dependance to it. On a positive note, Gabapentin has minimal to 0 side effects.

Coincidentally, I see a new psychiatrist today to tell her that I want to taper off of the Clonazepam in a slow and steady fashion. They are nothing but a psychological crutch, and are truly the WORST drugs in existence. I could eat 16mgs of clonazepam at this point and get nothing but amnesia and cognitive decline. All of my problems before getting on benzos are now exacerbated.

A nice shot of some raw. Maybe .3g. Enough but not enough to make me unable to function at work. Just enough to allow me to function. That was 2 hours ago and I'm craving another shot so freaking bad! Gotta try and wait at least till 2pm. That'll be 4hours between. Otherwise it seems a waste.

That's it! Should've taken some gabapentin or hydroxyzine or soooomething.

Camel 99 Filters, 2 of
French Press espresso

So.... nothing terribly exciting.

9Ø mgs of DXM
155 mgs of Methadone
8ØØ mgs of Gabapentin
Marb black cigarettes.

Should be getting kpins within the next couple of hours

Two shots dope. Shoulda done it all at once or spaced em out more.
7 150mg lyrica
2 50mg hydroxyzine
12 600 mg gabapentin

Cigs

That's aaall, folks!

Damn, that's a shitload of gabapentin and then some lyrica too..I basically do the same if I have enough or if tolerance is high. Does the hydroxyzine potentiate gabas? I see a lot of people add it to their cocktail.

For me, depending if I have my Adderall or not, I'll dose it with gabapentin, coffee, cigs. Occasionally I'll have an opiate or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.