• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veri: Awesome! I did want to thank you for your welcoming kindness when I first joined BL... you deserve a happy life!

I woke up and took 2 15 mg oxycodone, 1mg ativan, and 2.5mg of cyclobenzaprine.

Too much of everything I have on hand. Yesterday was boring and lame, I kinda want today to be the same.

After-effects of a strong acid trip yesterday.

I love the hypomanic states that certain psychedelic trips leave you in, in the aftermath of the actual high. It's a great atypical antidepressant.

Try to find stuff that is over 10%, I've been loving it of course ymmv. Downside is I cant find stuff with high thc and CBD its either one or the other. Let me know if you find stuff with an even mix!

That is definitely true. I've never seen any flower that has over 10% of THC and CBD. I've seen over 20% CBD but with less than 1% THC.

There's some good mixed ratio strains though, once you're close to 1:1 the exact ratio is less of an issue (if you're used to THC). I like CBD Critical Mass, it's available as seed from CBD Crew. There's also some Moxie CBD-rich seeds now, I think they crossed their Viper OG with ACDC.

Fantastic work staying clean, brother! That's one heck of a journey.

Thanks man.
It can be sort of a painful journey sometimes. It's never going to be over. As usually say, regardless of how confident or good you are feeling it's always going to be one day at at time.

1 Busch Signature Lager
2 "Apple Shot" Bootleggers
40 of Steel Reserve
couple Cheyenne cigarettes
2 cups of Sleepytime tea
1 gram of phenibut
2 cups of Irish Breakfast Tea and couple more cigarettes
Fish oil, multi-vitamin, and gloucasamine coundroitin (because as you can see I'm quite the health nut)

Coffee, cigarettes although I had quit them to use my Nordic Snus.
I got dizzy after my first smoke and I stopped in time.
For the first time in months I felt like craving for something. I'm glad I didn't do anything but does that show I'm in trouble??

I don't think so Erik, I have random cravings all the time. Some people its ice cream, some its heroin, the importantest part is to be aware of our weak moments. Then we can recognize them for what they are and not who we are.

Weeeeeeekend addiction, are you going to bed or waking up?? !!

My morning fix was <5mg valium (ate 15 yesterday :() with a gigantic sub sandwich and coffee, busy weekend ahead.

I hate cravings. It seems like they appear out of our the best moments.
We are celebrating being sober for one year. That was the most difficult year ever. But I made it through.
And that made me remember that on our anniversary I'm celebrating a victory but these feelings do leave my in pice.

I'm just glad I can drink coffee as much as I want.
Icy coffee, espresso, working breaks.
And my secret Snus habit. While I'm enjoying nicotine, nobody has to know.
Discreet, effective but it makes me more addicted to nicotine. One patch of snus lasts up to one/2 hours.

Last edited:
I'm less afraid of lung cancer than oral cancer tbph.

I am glad I have drugs to enjoy my mornings with. They add spice to waking up.

0.5mg of clonazepam sl, a small bowl of weed and an irish coffee

Last edited:
As soon as I get home imma blaze the loud til my throat hurts, and then pass da fux out for a few hours. The gig I work weekends at pulled in mad v day biz so we all gettin a bonus hell yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.