• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been waiting for this for over a week now. Woke up nice and early (my favorite time of day) and made myself a cup of coffee. Which my coffee was brewing i did myself a real nice banger of H followed by 2mg of xanax. I dont measure my dope into mg's like most people seem to do on here but i did 3 bags of some fire. The dope, xanax, and coffee went together nicely. I then made some eggs (over easy) and some toast (rye) and another cup of coffee right as the xanax started to kick in, which was about 10-15 minutes ago. Boy am i feeling nice, best morning in a few weeks. :D

Coffee , kratom, and the good feeling from being able to use my experience with weed induced panic attacks to help my young neighbor the night before when he was in a bad state. I never thought any positives would come from those horrible experiences.

Today in the morning,

30mg Methadone (tablets)
3mg Clonazepam
20mg Diazepam
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Hydroxyzine
125mg Promethazine
Caffeine (Grande size Chestnut praline latte from *$)
Cigarettes (Winston 100s)

In the evening,

.4g Herion (tar, smoked)
900mg Gabapentin
25mg Promethazine
25mg Hydroxyzine
1200mg Ibuprofen
80mg DPH
10mg Bisacodyl (for opiate induced constipation)

Kratom
Grilled cheese (provolone) sandwich
Coffee (been a while since i drank a cup)
Omega 3
Tiny bit of clonazepam sl
Tobacco&hash mixed together

Very good synergy

That does sound awesome!!

Thanks gmlifer & Erik.

I didn't get my deli sandwich yesterday so imma have one this morning with my weed and beer. 1.5 months clear of tobacco, only out of chance, I didn't quit.

vaped on some Big Bud in the morning. was a little bit to heady for going to lectures though, not an ideal morning strain.

Less than half a beer, 1 cigarette & my E-cig, like 10ug LSD, 2 bowls of cannabis & my last small line of cocaine.

Why would you need cannabis when you have taken LSD. Just curious. It seems redundant to me.

Coffee all day long, with sugar, cream, milk, black and a nic. patch.

It is redundant when I do smoke cannabis on LSD, but I had smoked those two bowls of weed a few hours before I took my microdose of LSD.

I love smoking weed on LSD and/or other psychedelic hallucinogens. It's absolutely not redundant!

That only shows how different we all are. Even if we enjoy similar things.
For me weeds had always had this potential for bad tripping. But that's me.

Last edited:
methadone 40 mg
codeine 100 mg
oxazepam 5 mg
promethazine 25 mg

Tried our new expresso coffee. Not so bad.
Tylenol, coffee and nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.