• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. waking and baking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took it a little bit ago, so it's not really my morning fix, but 20mg Oxycodone.

Opiates are my thing, but I'm too glad to be off of heroin. Fuck heroin. It's such a great high but it ruined my life.

200mg codeine syrup. Light but nicely out of it. Would like some weed to mix with this though.

Smoking tar is an alright ROA if you can do it well. I got pretty good at it just because I did it so much, and practice makes perfect I guess. Still hardly perfect at it, though, and some tar is more difficult to smoke than other batches, as it has that harsh, acrid taste that hits you right in the back of the throat. I've never really gotten that much of a rush from smoking, either, at least not compared to shooting (or snorting, for that matter). I also live on the west coast.

Smoking was my preferred heroin ROA right before bed, though. When I shot up I'd never want to go to sleep.
Smoking is my favorite ROA for ANY drug that is smokeable.
You'll be AMAZED how skilled I am Chasing the dragon.
I barely miss ANY smoke, if any.
<< my location is Chasing the dragon, lol.

So today,

_110mg Methadone
_30mg Diazepam
_4mg Lorazepam
_900mg Gabapentin
_100mg Hydroxyzine
_150mg Promethazine
_600mg Ibuprofen
_Caffeine/Coffee
_Winston golds 100s

Feels gewd mayne. :)

Cheers BL!

Meh, the usual.......

120mg oxy CR
150mg Pregabalin
15mg Mirtazipine
caffeine & nicotine

2 bowls of cannabis
1 cigarette & my E-cig
1 beer
And about 30 micrograms of LSD.

My boy dropped me 2 whole grams of Black tar dope.
He just got back from his Christmas vacation, and he said sorry for the late gift, but here you go.

fuck ya!

Time to CHASE THE DRAGON!!!

A bit to much kratom, feeling kinda naseous. Switching strains can be tricky, sometimes i wonder if moderate alchoholism would be more enjoyable.

-Caffeine
-Nootropics i.e. Aniracetam/Alpha-GPC
-Joint of Head band, Chem Dawg, Grape Ape
- 2 Xanax Bars (4mgs Alprazolam
- 1mg Klonopin

Status
Not open for further replies.