• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all anyone fucking raps about.. Lean & Molly, it's getting veryyyyy redundant. It's ez to get, although pints (Back in like 95' was CHEAP) Now it's not.. LOL. Not at all worth it.

You know the rules, no price discussion.
Fuck, my bad I do, I wasn't thinking. Soz player.

Last edited:
It's all anyone fucking raps about.. Lean & Molly, it's getting veryyyyy redundant. It's ez to get, although pints (Back in like 95' was -snip-) now it's -snip-.. LOL. Not at all worth it.

You know the rules, no price discussion.

Fuck I missed the prices homie lol
And I agree
You ever done it?
I'd rather bang some dope broj

Tryps quick

Oh yeeee, used to always lean, I preff tussionex to prometh n codeine.. Dr. would write my pops pints if he asked, was ridiculous.. He would just give me the bottle n I'd go to town. Fuckin' Houston, man..

after getting 280mg etizolam powder and 70 being left who knows when morning and night begin

Xanax n Kratom. I rly need to start eating, I usually just eat dinner.
Wow, never thought I'd say this but this MaengDa has me feeling fucking amazing. Mmmmmmmmmmm, scarfing down 30 caps, thankgod I'm a professional at eating large numbers of pills, 15 capsules 2x, childsplay.

Last edited:
I had a huge blast of DMT for breakfast, time to go back to sleep.

I personally have never had any deep dmt trips both time lots of visuals and just fell asleep after in my room,
almost wonder if the methadone I'm on is why I've been a havING weird reactions to some drugs lately.

I did see a purple elephant on my TV tho an that was cool

:OT
Blowing big dope sipping max caff

Cig and coffee with maple syrup

You should try it y'all

Also I didn't sleep last night fuck/whatever I knew it was gonna suck.....

Goddamn, choked down a ton of maengda.. 15mg Temazepam, 3mg Ativan.. Lawyer time, fuck my life.

^ kratom sucks big time when you toss and wash, have you tried capsules? I threw up my last dose of kratom the last time I tried tossnwashin and haven't gone back to it since. Good luck with the law, I know it can be harsh in the lone star state.

Goddamn, choked down a ton of maengda.. 15mg Temazepam, 3mg Ativan.. Lawyer time, fuck my life.
I friggin love tamazapam but can rarely get it... id love to do about 200MG of that shit in the morning. Best benzo ever

Status
Not open for further replies.