• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Vicodin & Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough guys, here too. Lets all pool in on a kg of heroin and have a nice nod-gathering.

Score, ended up getting at least some forum of Oxy, soo I've had 100mg of Oxycodone via Percocet 2mg of Xanax, a tablespoon of couph syrup(just over the counter, nothin' good.) And that's it.

Just coffee and nicotine! Today is day 31 completely clean from ALL opiates!

GURL YAYY!!! Im so glad you went and got clean. Im getting off my benzos too! Pretty much am. PM Me and lets get back on skype a bit, talked to someone while you were gone. Thought of you a lot though, since you laid it all out for me.

OT: Bit of gin and tobacco to balance things. 600/900mg dxm consumed, antihistamine too. Goin light on the gin/gaba-ergics

Last edited:
900mg dxm has made its way in me, finished my indica-like 'noid, and weed earlier this day. Where am I going to end up at this pace? :eek:

Tobaccos and quality mom time (which is sadly just watching *ugh*TV*cough*) for now. Haven't gone this deep in a minute, gonna be a solo bedroom rave once me and mom finish TV.

375ml ethanol ontop of a whopper jr earlier too. This proves why I dont eat then drink. I should be smashed from 375ml and empty stomach but no! SLOW BUZZ THEN DXM CRAVINGS. Ok fine, I give in. =D

Edit: This experience called for some unmet inhibition. Or Im just coming off BZDs fast. I Gots one last drink left, then its tobacco and dxm till I wake.

Last edited:
Score, ended up getting at least some forum of Oxy, soo I've had 100mg of Oxycodone via Percocet 2mg of Xanax, a tablespoon of couph syrup(just over the counter, nothin' good.) And that's it.
So like 30g of APAP in one day?

It was tobacco. Just that, and its been a bleak day indeed. MJ come save my day already, fucking dealers and their sense of time.

Should be:8mgs of bupe sublingually,some diazepam or maybe 2-3mgs of Xanax

Actually was:Half a gram of heroin snorted,2mgs of Flunitrazepam

200 mgs eph

50 mgs 4 aco dmt
20mgs dalt
10 mgs etizolam

like my list of breakfast looks should add real food%)

smoked over a oz this weekend lol.. letting my tolerance go down before i cheech

Wow, eph with the tryps. Goin deep on that O-Acetylpsilocin eh?. I had some recently, got a small taste, then was 'stolen'.

- 4g Bali kratom
- half a balloon of tar
- 300mgs of tramadol
- 50mgs of hydroxyzine

Lol, I ain't gettin shit done today...

Coffee, e-cigs and methamphetamine. Don't get my dope til this weekend...sigh

- 8gs of Bali
- 1mg of alprazolam (risky move here)
- 25mgs of Hydroxyzine
- 14gs of Kava

Man, sounds kinda rediculous but I miss work. Sitting around all day getting high gets old after a while, blasphemous right?

Status
Not open for further replies.