• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? V. The breakfast of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thc, nicotine, caffiene & making blueberry pancakes. another ole day to pass away

coffee
weed
still feel fairly good from all the opiates i got into late last night

Just had this:
Tramadol
MXE
Vaped some weed
Going to get a cup of coffee and probably more MXE lol.

~0.5mg bupe
200mg diphenhydramine
2.4g gabapentin

Diphen is one crazy drug. I bought it with the intent of potentiating by bupe, but at high doses it's disociative and trippy. Almost like a ketamine trip with a delerient feel as well

A joint and a pipe of weed, still feeling the valium from last night. Contemplating starting on the wine then moving on to something stronger.

Woke up at 5:05 via alarm.
Post 'wake the fuck up' shower...and accepting that I won't shit for 3 damn days (H will do it, eh?) :

15 mg dex, up the shnoz. Swallowing 5 mg in about 25 mins, once I get to work. Doing some español at work today so I need a mind sharpener.
5 mg more, insufflated at about 9am... and by 5 I mean 10 mg. :)
15 mg oxy IR
1 mg clonazepam
Feeling the 1 mg clonaz + 2 mg loraz and huge-ass bowl of Vanilla Kush (and topped w/ Purple Passion) from 2am...'hangover' of sorts.
Oh, and had a bag of dope this morning along with the oxy and dex. Should do it.

Looks like I'll be running after work today-10? 20 bags? hmm. Damn, I need some subutex. Fahk.

90mg methadone (oral)
60mg morphine (iv)
4mg Xanax (oral)
300mg wellbutrin
1large cup of coffee
Ciggs

1hr later:
45mg morphine (iv)
Another cup of coffee
And more ciggs

Opiates:

Hydrocodone 7.5mg. x 7: CWE: 52.5mg. Oral.
Oxycodone Hydrochloride 15mg. x 1: 15mg. Oral.
Kratom 0.85mg x 7 capsules: 5.95g. Oral.

GABA:
Pregabalin 150mg. x 7: 1.05g. Oral.
Alprazolam ER 2mg. x 1.5: 3mg. Buccal.

Dopamine:
Lisodexamphetamine ER 50mg. x 3: 150mg. Oral.
Buproprion (Wellbutrin XL) 150mg XR x 2: 300mg. Oral.

Cannabinoid:
Cannabis, Strain: White Widow 0.3g. x 1: 0.3g Smoked.

HT-3, dopamine, GABA:
Alcohol (Captain Morgan) 2 shots Oral.

Serotonin:
Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg. Oral.

I'm now drinking a wonderful Frappachino from Starbucks now. I gotta so some school work today; also, I'm going out to the woods to ensure my deer stands are ready and llay out corn. I've been seeing nice bucks on the deer cam.

I used the Captain Morgan to chase the pills as well as the CWE liquid from the Hydrocodone. I keep all these pills in an Diluadid pill bottle riright by bed. I simply eat these when I wake up.

This looks like it's going to be a good morning! I love these kinds of Sunday mornings.

Later: More Captain Morgan; also I have a connect on some more Roxis and a 75mcg Fentanyl patch. Yayness!

Last edited:
CWE doesn't completely remove all of the APAP, you shouldn't be drinking... you are already on enough GABAergics

Thanks for the HR; I'm thinking about only taking one more shot in a few hours. I'm going with my buddies to the mall; and then we're going out to the camp to redecorate and clear out some ATV trails. I'll keep it easy on the drinking; I just like 1 or 2 shots. I respect and appreciate your HR advice, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.