• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOrning BlueWorld

Been awake for about an hr now and feel shitty, got about 3hrs sleep after way too much Kat last night, took 60mg valium and a few drinks too knock me out and then it was only for that measly 3 hrs, anyhow breakie.

4mg subutex
Wine ( on my 3rd glass )
800mg Gabapentin.
Few hits out my bong "NL"

Hope too fall asleep soon again for some extra zzz's
Hell,wanna try khat.Very popular in all East African continent,Madagascar and Yemen as i know.Is legal in S.Africa?Cheers.Like S.African wines:)

Hell,wanna try khat.Very popular in all East African continent,Madagascar and Yemen as i know.Is legal in S.Africa?Cheers.Like S.African wines:)
Hey @Nas47. No Khat is not legal. But the quality over the years has dropt a lot and the come down or hanging effect is horrible. And yeah its very populor here in Africa and easy to get or for me here in South Africa. They actually just drop it off at your house lol.

Yeah i love wine, busy with a bottle Merlot.

Trams I got are a bit crap tbh.

Gonna play with some Pregabalin tomorrow, trying to make the most of my time off haha (back next Wed).

Morning BlueWorld

Had a decent nights sleep with the help of some bong hits and 20mg valium.
Feeling actually fresh again this morning. but anyhow breakie was

5mg valium
4mg subutex
400mg gabapentin
1 glass of wine. (merlot)

And with that time to quickly make an omelette and get ready for the day. Sunday = Braai day :cool:

Morning BlueWorld

Had a decent nights sleep with the help of some bong hits and 20mg valium.
Feeling actually fresh again this morning. but anyhow breakie was

5mg valium
4mg subutex
400mg gabapentin
1 glass of wine. (merlot)

And with that time to quickly make an omelette and get ready for the day. Sunday = Braai day :cool:
Coffea,rolling tobaco,bupe in patch form around 2mg,10mg valium,25mg zoloft.Nice day to all of ya brodas and sistas:)

So I'm on Adderall normally 20 mg twice a day I've been sick into it lately my friend hooked me up with the whole bottle of Vyvanse 40 mg I just took two of those I'm going to give the Adderall for a break for a while maybe it'll lower my tolerance do you guys have any exciting stories about 5 minutes or Adderall please let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.