• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

Morning blueworld.

Feeling actually great this morning. Very fresh and well rested. Had 2 cups of coffee so far and that's all. Oh and as for wds. There is none, nadda. First time in weeks I can actually say that. No wait, make that months..

No chemical breakfast yet.

Morning Blueworld

Just woke up and proper to start the day. Feeling wd free, like nadda. And no fatique either. Gonna pack a bong now and make some coffee.

so breakie is
5mg diazepam
1mg clonazepam
Cup of coffee
And a few bong hits

Edit: forgot the clonazepam

Last edited:
Got pretty bad on alcohol a few years ago, although I'm only recently (like in the past week or two), after having quit drink altogether for a year or so, admitting that I actually had a problem. Which seems pretty insane now. I thought I just 'liked a drink'.

For a month or two, at its worst, my morning fix was about a litre of beer, plus maybe 50 - 100mls vodka. In the last week of that particular adventure my morning fix was just vodka, at around 150mls each morning, just to calm my nerves and get back on some sort of level.

After I got out of that particular hole, my morning fix turned to a coffee and a couple of cigarettes.

Coffee with my usual lactose free milk due to my intolerance to normal milk.

Thinking of doing Pregabalin later but not sure yet, going out for food (casual) with friends in the afternoon so might leave it till tomorrow.

Morning Blueworld

Just woke up and proper to start the day. Feeling wd free, like nadda. And no fatique either. Gonna pack a bong now and make some coffee.

so breakie is
5mg diazepam
1mg clonazepam
Cup of coffee
And a few bong hits

Edit: forgot the clonazepam
Okay first dose of methadone of the day..

25mg methadone
5mg diazepam

100 mg Modafinil to help me through a day of desk work.
0.5 mg Clonazepam because I had so much of it yesterday and want to prevent both running low or keeping some sort of level
Black coffee though I don't feel like ingesting anything :sick:

Good morning all you sexy fuckers!

I got home late lastnight and got to sleep in today for the first time in what feels like months, and no cap, it was amazing to sleep till 630-7 for once.

I haven’t had a day off from work in a few weeks now, including today, but I got a few hours to chill before I hit the road again this afternoon.
I’ve been steady grooving on the work flow.

So this morning, I’m just chilling and catching up on some of the house shit I haven’t been around to do. Laundry and the likes.

Anyway, Got a nice cold glass of water to sip on, a fat spliff of some cherry gelato burning, a few cowboy killers to smoke and I’m jamming out to some tunes.

Gonna enjoy these rare few hours I have to myself on another beautiful spring day here in the NE.

Have an amazing day kids!
Always, fair winds and following seas

Last edited:
Bout 3 g kratom
Coffee
Cig
.75mg bnz
Glad I took the bnz early the day has been quite hectic and not feelin it.
Bout to dose more while I await the dragon chariot.
Peace and be safe peeps. :)

Morning all, still way early like 3am exactly but can't sleep so had
10mg methadone
5mg diazepam
Some weed.

Morning, peeps. 🌄

Home day today, just taking it light while I do some things around the house. 🙂

1mg bupe nasal about half an hour ago, smoking my first bong and drinking the third cup of mud. Nicotine vape, blood thinner, the usual, gotta pick up my Zofran when it's ready though, out of that lol. Gonna try to parse down the bupe dose a little bit today, back in the comfort zone with the script started back up, but no need to go all willy nilly, ya dig? 😉

I still have a monster 1.5g joint of Motorbreath that survived yesterday's festivities, so I might stroll out in a bit and fire that up, if the weather improves. 😎

Here's wishing everyone a blessed and stress-free Sunday.

🫠✌️