• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt

2mg Bromazolam (made solution myself with powder and Jesus Christ is this one difficult to fully dissolve)
What did you use for the solution? 95% ethanol, or something else? Everclear has always been my go to for benzo solutions but I've not tried to put bromazolam into solution.

I had some coffee, .5mg of alprazolam a bit ago. Gonna have some green kratom in a bit and probably some more coffee since I need to stay up late. Gotta switch back to sleeping in the day now that my inservice is over and gotta be at work 5pm Monday.

What did you use for the solution? 95% ethanol, or something else? Everclear has always been my go to for benzo solutions but I've not tried to put bromazolam into solution.

I had some coffee, .5mg of alprazolam a bit ago. Gonna have some green kratom in a bit and probably some more coffee since I need to stay up late. Gotta switch back to sleeping in the day now that my inservice is over and gotta be at work 5pm Monday.
PG, heat, lots of stirring. Got 4mg/mL to dissolve fully after a couple hours. It feels weak though, and I've been reading around and it seems the color of the powder I got is associated with low quality. Who knows though in the RC scene.

200mg opium a couple of hours ago at 1.15pm, so not quite 'morning' but not too far off!
So jelly. Opium is a really nice drug. Wish it wasn't so rare where I'm at. Had a good time with it when I lived in Laos though.

Morning fix = 10g muang dang Kratom, 10mg diazepam and a spliff of some nice Moroccan hash 😋

Coffee kratom bso cig
And later about an hour before I go to work I dosed .5mg bnz and 1 puff of hybrid.
Turned out ok.....
Man I got this taste for coffee and it may be not optimal. Never been this way before. Guessing keeping water intake steady should help.
Maybe it passes.....

I woke up at 2am after drinking yesterday, I fell asleep and have been awake since. So far I've taken:
2mg clonaz at 2am
4mg clonaz at 9am when the pharmacy opened(OTC biatxhesss, the good things of living in the third world lawlss, drugs aren't as tight regulated)
Then my plug made me wait 3 hrs to deliver me my morph to my doorstep
90mg morphine chewed to fk up the xr mechanism and I'm so warm and fuzzy rn 😘😘😘💯💯💯💯🥰🥰🥰
2 cigarettes
I love you all💙💙💙💙blueweeeeehhhlddddd
Fuck 90mg of morphine...I wish that made me warm and fuzzy!!

Good morning, peeps. 😎 🌄

Up a little extra early this morning in hopes I can scrape up back into human form a little early, lol... gonna be a beautiful, pristine day, and I have plans to get out and make the most of it, cause it's my birthday. Thirty-eight years old today. 🙂

Mood around the homestead hasn't exactly been festive lately and the fam has to work today, so making the best of it, and hopefully to gain some insight and perspective on a major, major life change taking place for me here in a couple days, the plan is to strike out somewhat early this morning, take some weed and my megadose sack of mushrooms with me, and find a safe-looking plot of woods to spend the day in, lol.

Always did cherish my me-time, so you could say that's my birthday gift to myself this year - getting rid of, or getting myself away from, all the extraneous bullshit, so I can focus on me again. Blah, blah, tl;dr: yet another existential crisis, lol.

This morning so far:

Black coffee
Nic vape
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

Morning dose of bupe and an early first smoke of the day incoming soon, more coffee and a slice of birthday carrot cake for breakfast on the agenda. 👍

Have a good one, everyone, stay safe, and have fun. ❤️ 🙂

🫠✌️

Good morning and happy fucking Saturday y’all!

It’s a gorgeous morning here in my little village, and, I’ve got the whole fucking weekend off. For the first time since January!

I’ve got a ton of projects in my shop and on my boat to tighten up, so this weekend off is clutch.

Anyhow, this morning I’m drinking some strong coffee, smoking a few cowboy killers, and I’m about to twist up on some fire biscotti flower. Got the music machines going and about to head out to the shop and get my groove on.

Also, in two weeks I’ll be 12 months clean from all hard drugs, and most importantly opioids.
Definitely feeling charmed this morning.

Enjoy your weekend kids, and don’t forget to smile for fucks sake!
Always, fair winds and following seas

Also, in two weeks I’ll be 12 months clean from all hard drugs, and most importantly opioids.

Bro, that's amazing! Congrats. This day and age, anyone who survives the opioid fire and walks out the other side, does in fact deserve a fuckin' medal. ❤️ Keep up the good fight, bro.

Me, just now getting the ball rolling, getting ready for my excursion, and with 2.2mg bupe and a bong of Runtz to toke on as I lace up. 😎

Bro, that's amazing! Congrats. This day and age, anyone who survives the opioid fire and walks out the other side, does in fact deserve a fuckin' medal. ❤️ Keep up the good fight, bro.

Me, just now getting the ball rolling, getting ready for my excursion, and with 2.2mg bupe and a bong of Runtz to toke on as I lace up. 😎
Thank you brother! Enjoy your day

Good morning, peeps. 😎 🌄

Up a little extra early this morning in hopes I can scrape up back into human form a little early, lol... gonna be a beautiful, pristine day, and I have plans to get out and make the most of it, cause it's my birthday. Thirty-eight years old today. 🙂

Mood around the homestead hasn't exactly been festive lately and the fam has to work today, so making the best of it, and hopefully to gain some insight and perspective on a major, major life change taking place for me here in a couple days, the plan is to strike out somewhat early this morning, take some weed and my megadose sack of mushrooms with me, and find a safe-looking plot of woods to spend the day in, lol.

Always did cherish my me-time, so you could say that's my birthday gift to myself this year - getting rid of, or getting myself away from, all the extraneous bullshit, so I can focus on me again. Blah, blah, tl;dr: yet another existential crisis, lol.

This morning so far:

Black coffee
Nic vape
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban

Morning dose of bupe and an early first smoke of the day incoming soon, more coffee and a slice of birthday carrot cake for breakfast on the agenda. 👍

Have a good one, everyone, stay safe, and have fun. ❤️ 🙂

🫠✌️
Happy Birthday 😀🌺🍀🍀🌼💕💜

Good morning and happy fucking Saturday y’all!

It’s a gorgeous morning here in my little village, and, I’ve got the whole fucking weekend off. For the first time since January!

I’ve got a ton of projects in my shop and on my boat to tighten up, so this weekend off is clutch.

Anyhow, this morning I’m drinking some strong coffee, smoking a few cowboy killers, and I’m about to twist up on some fire biscotti flower. Got the music machines going and about to head out to the shop and get my groove on.

Enjoy your weekend kids, and don’t forget to smile for fucks sake!
Always, fair winds and following seas
Wow that’s so amazing 🙂 so proud of you 💕💜

O.5clona because I want to go on a home decor hunt and don't want the Saturday crowd or anything to overwhelm me and put an end to my overall relaxed and positive mood.
Best of luck decor hunting :)

I woke up around 3pm today, but I guess I'll count it as my AM.

Morning fix = 20mg Diazepam, 10g Muang Dang Kratom, A bowl of some great Moroccan hash and tobacco.

Feeling mighty fine after finally getting some sleep.

Couldn't sleep for shit last night, tossed and turned until the sun rose. Bromazolam weirdly is giving me a paradoxical reaction where now instead of sleepy when I take it I just want to be the most productive person ever. Hopefully this is short-term and doesn't last for when I go on vacation.

2mg Bromazolam
Green Tea
Nicotine (Mango vape)

Edit:
Forgot I also took a 25mg edible with the bromazolam.