• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. Handful of pills, and sane again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poor man wake up of a Rollie and caffeine got usurped by a grandfather spliff and a beer. Oops? I don't think so

Buprenorphine
Hash oil
And 2 Boost chocolate protein shake with some fruit loops

Just some strong coffee, i'm also about to smoke some cannabis. I enjoy it more when i wait until after i eat breakfast to blaze instead of W&B

^ I can't really eat breakfast with out smoking first
Settles my stomach when I wake up and gives me the munchies I guess

This is the only time I prefer to smoke before eating a meal if I feel hungry though, any other time it's post dinner/lunch

A little nuglet in the pipe this morn
Apple jax
Cigarette
Elvis Perkins - While You Were Sleeping

i go by your philosophy. bill. wake n bake to eat then the weed as a sorta treat after main meals. my stomach starts to turn at the thought of food first thing in the morning. i cant stomach much until my morning fix hits either with IBS like shit goin on.

just woke n boke, injected 75mg morphine. bout to fix me some breakfast.

A bowl of weed, a cigarette, some cold coffee, and a bowl of cereal. Not in that order.

Choco Chip Cookie Dough ice cream
5mg Valium
Beer
Cigarette
Ice coffee
Beer

In that order

Weed, beer.

Had too much benzo yesterday by accident, lost a couple hours of memory. Sucks. Guess I'll just take less today.

10mg valium
Smoked the rest of my weed with my dad earlier
Made bacon and egg sammiches
Couple cigs
Joe Cocker and Leon Russel

5mg Valium
Beer
Weed
an entire 1/2 gallon of ice cream (I will eat all the ice cream in sight when on even low dose benzos)
vape pen

38mgs methadone, 7.5mgs diazapam. U fourtunetly I was/am in the middle of a 4 day weed break. Hopefully tonight will be a different story☺

^Doing the weed break thing too. Sucks.

Diet coke, chips, .625mg clonazepam, and kratom any minute (mail man is a coming!)

After a few days on subs ( 1 to 2mg a day) I started my day with 5mg dex and two 7.5 percs and an awesome 6 mile run. Then 2 more percs, 15mg dex, 4 eggs and off to work. Been an amazing day helped 2 of my employees hit their monthly sales goals 2 weeks early. Gonna get PAID next month lol

30mg D-Amp at like midnight followed by 1mg Alprazolam.

I proceeded to stay up all night cleaning my room, and now I have the 'rents house to myself all day, so I'm using this time to freely smoke Camel Crush menthols (yes, double the menthol after crushed) and of course snorting my last 30mg Adderall pill getting thoroughly zooted and sipping on a cool brew!

Status
Not open for further replies.