• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What was your morning fix? v. All part of a balanced breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
LD, do you notice a nice relaxing high from the baclofen? I enjoy taking 3 10mg pills.
4 x 10 mg oxy ir
2 x 10 mg oxycontin
4 x 10 mg baclofen
2 cans of red bull
spliff
lots of cigs

Only drugs I have at the moment are grand daddy purp weed and a pile of diazepam 10 mg tablets. Shot the last of my morphine yesterday :(

Ate a bunch of Kratom today. It was fun. But I had to work too. That was not fun.

Smoked weed all morning while working on a roof. I've never done roof work before so that added an interesting aspect to the high. Back home with some afternoon drinking. Since I live out in the sticks and the closest liquor store is to far I had to settle for beer. But then again I love beer!

A cup of coffee and 1mg clonazepam. I'm trying to cut back my daily usage of clonazepam, I felt just fine today at work on 1mg so I'll see if I can do it more often. I actually felt less anxiety on a lower dose...I can't complain.

Coffee and valium

I use fewer grounds recently since I've increased coffee consumption. Still easily over a gram a day right now. I think I had around 1.5 yesterday.

Good coffee is pretty damn good, though...I pound through good black coffee til I get the shakes :D

Oxy 20mg
clonzepam 1mg
today special k possibility of mdma
and coffee

5mg Valium and coffee.

Two days agony had ten mugs of coffee.

Yesterday it was about five.

Shooting for two today. No headaches yet.

Coffee is so good when done right.

Kratom n' coffee as usual.

Been on self-prescribed kratom maintenance therapy for many years, after many more years of pharmaceutical and street opiods abuse... Thinking about dumping the daily kratom fixes, lately. Thinking long and hard. I'm a 48 y-o fart, after all... Scared shitless about neverending paws tho, ergo the status quo. Good day everybody!

Yesterday it was:

PST from 175g of seeds
350mg carisoprodol
180mcg etizolam
Haven't dosed clonazolam since Tues, running out

6g of premium red vein kratom
cup of coffee
a massive hash spliff

Feeling very good on this sunny Sunday morning

A line of amphetamine , all chopped up and ready to snort as soon as I finish this cup of decaffeinated coffee. Got about another 4 hours left and then that's the end of my 2 day binge. Then it's 2 beers, loads and loads of bong hits and finally...finally some sleep :)

Status
Not open for further replies.