Not open for further replies.
Today--

0.5g Heroin (smoked)
60mg Oxycodone
2mg Clonazepam
4mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT's)

all nighter, but morning now so fuck it..

1mg alprazolam
.5mg clonazepam
caffeine
small shot of cocaine (last one of a long night)

waiting for my ride to the clinic (50mg methadone)

This morning

0.5mg Xanax
30ug+\- LSD
Cannabis flower
Cigarettes
Caffeine

My morning FIX today was 4mg Buprenorphine IV.

Then I took 12mg bupe SL, 40mg Diazepam, 4mg Clonazepam, 100mg Promethazine, 400mg Gabapentin, doubleshot espresso, and cigs.

Good morning everyone! So far today: crack, h, nicotine. That's it so far...

coffee and a little 40% ouzo and a cigaret just to deal with the slight hangover from my yesterday binge.

50mg methadone
Caffeine

Not much going on today. Went to an interview this week for the local Amazon fulfillment warehouse which I'd really like although it's a full time night shift position which includes (4) 10-hour shifts per week going from 6:30 PM to 4:30 AM. It will make my life really tough for the first few weeks with the transportation aspect as well as having to leave after a 10 hour shift to go to the methadone clinic to dose at 5:45-6:00 AM the earliest until I can get myself a cheap vehicle to get myself around or at least start to get methadone take home doses. I'm assuming and hoping the vehicle will come first.

shot of ecp, snorted a little bit that was left in the bag

man I wish I had more weed than I currently do...I can get more in the local area but it's only sold in quarters & is overpriced *sigh*

0.5g Heroin
90mg Oxycodone
2mg Clonazepam
4mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine (Marlboro NXT's)

^every week is rough lately lol fucking america
and it's only monday

ate some rso, snorted some dope, smoked a j

haha i was kind of referring to the last 7 days, you're right, it is only monday.

to be fair, i just got a huge repair bill on my truck (shit i couldn't fix myself due to time constraints) and my new pair of pants just split a seam. that's just the tip of the iceberg really.

i hope everyone--including myself ;)--has an excellent week from here on out!!

That sucks man. Hopefully things get better...I'm sure they will. Until then just get a big stockpile o' drogas and hunker down!

OT: this morning was nothing but a spoon of kratom powder. Hopefully I'll get some weed today, I've been out for the last several days and that's not good :( I bought a few stamp bags of ecp on Friday and I have one left but I've decided to save it for later, don't know when (or if) I'll be getting more.

Ideally I'd like to save it for Christmas Eve but I'm not sure if I'll be able to hold out for that long.

50mg methadone
Caffeine

Not much going on today. Went to an interview this week for the local Amazon fulfillment warehouse which I'd really like although it's a full time night shift position which includes (4) 10-hour shifts per week going from 6:30 PM to 4:30 AM. It will make my life really tough for the first few weeks with the transportation aspect as well as having to leave after a 10 hour shift to go to the methadone clinic to dose at 5:45-6:00 AM the earliest until I can get myself a cheap vehicle to get myself around or at least start to get methadone take home doses. I'm assuming and hoping the vehicle will come first.

Ooooh best of luck man, that's a good company to work for. A former acquaintance of mine makes ridiculous cash there to do very simple jobs. Not to mention distribution centers are great places for dealers to distribute drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.