• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What was your favorite festival experience?

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
We're gonna start having a discussion thread here every week where we ask you a question. This week's question is:
What was your favorite festival experience?
Can be a recent festival or one from 30 years ago that has since stopped running. As long as it's a true story, it's fair game.

Probably my first two Harvest Festivals.

2008 was my first MDMA experience and that will always be a fuzzy memory. Then 2009 I kind of ODed on MDMA or did too much that weekend. Lots of coke. loose policy on weed. Good friends and good tunes.

Most recently was 2020 at Bethel Woods to see tribute bands of TOOL, RATM, and Alice in Chains. More MDMA. And a strip of quality acid.

What was your worst festival experience? Grassroots 2015

Last edited:
What was your worst festival experience?
My one and only festival experience.

So my stoner buddy was like "ZOMG, you have to go to a festival! You've never been to a festival! You'll love it!" Well, so, I'm not exactly the festival type: I really don't care to do drugs (aside from low-dose Meth), I don't smoke weed, haven't tripped in almost 2 decades, just not my thing to go and get all fucked up, right?

So we get there and everyone at my buddies tent is tripping balls and smoking-up, and I'm just like "eh?" Then we get some MDMA ,which I don't think was MDMA, I think it was just some RC because it caused me to basically loose control of my bowles and shit myself all night.

All-in-All it wasn't bad, just not my thing.

We're gonna start having a discussion thread here every week where we ask you a question. This week's question is:
What was your favorite festival experience?
Can be a recent festival or one from 30 years ago that has since stopped running. As long as it's a true story, it's fair game.
Not attending so much fests.But clearly remember wonderful all night rollin and dancing on Carl Cox in da late 90-ies.Just like the incredible concert of Thievery Corporation in first years of new millenium.Great memmories yes!