• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Coolest Drug Experience

Meditating on really high doses of cannabis and 3-Meo-PCP, relived my childhood in fragments, saw god(s) (apparently we humans and indeed all life in earth are broken pieces of some kind of rotting entity's life force) and made telepathic contact with a large old oak tree that showed me psychic "films" of my house and neighborhood's growth and modernization since the mid 60's (I live in an old neighborhood)

The tree thing was sad man, a lot of his tree friends died prematurely to make room for more development.

Dissociative are awesome writing that now after not using any for a while I sound god damn insane. :)

@FuckinAcidMan: I think that anyone who hasn't experienced a really intense dissociative trip themselves would think any of us who have are insane lol.

It's kinda a tie for me.

One time I did 960mg+ of DXM (and I'm sensitive enough to it that only 75mg would get me to 1st plat, and 480mg would get me to 3rd plat and took 2-3days to fully wear off and I'm a fairly big guy 220 and and 6" tall, not exactly fat but not skinny either) I passed out for like 45mins but when I woke up it was amazing. I was tripping balls, music sounded amazing, I know it sounds crazy but I could see "people" on other planes of existence and communicate with them and I would actually live inside the songs that were playing as a character in it or viewing what was going on as I floated above, if that makes any sense. I also floated into a black hole and God communicated with me and took away the double I had about my religion at the time (went through a phase were I was on the brink of becoming an atheist because of the deep depression I was in at the time and my constant prayers for help were being ignored.) After that trip my severe depression was completely cured (and when I say severe I mean it, it was so bad I spent every day thinking of death but couldn't kill myself because I was still religious enough I thought I'd be punished for eternity in a much worse place. My psychiatrist used almost every type of antidepressant made sometimes even 3 different kinds at a time. He was so short on options he was almost ready to try electro shock therapy.)

The other was when I mixed speech and a high dose of ketamine (taken orally). I didn't quite make it to a K-hole but it was a really visual trip, I went completely numb then felt like I was falling/floating at the same time and secrets of the universe would be telapathicly revealed to me by God himself (unfortunately after it was over I couldn't remember them at all, except a look into the afterlife, which is amazing btw). The trip only lasted like 2-3hrs or so but during it I thought it was days.

I look forward to reading others experiences :)

DXM gives me an experience I enjoy very much at lower doses which I always referred to in character as kind of being a "death" or "zombie " roll a, la MDMA, but like your body is a limp corpse you're throwing around with black magic (instead of sexy young love energy like MDMA.)

(One such "death roll" consisted of me jumping on a trampoline outside listening to the bad brains through my bedroom window and throwing myself into the air and landing like a rag doll, it was fun as shit and surprisingly I didn't hurt myself at all as the trampoline dance had a very meditative flow to it I could sort of intuit how to fall.)

High dose DXM makes me very confused and think I am stuck in purgatory waiting on my papers to enter some kind of underworld bureaucracy.

Love DXM.

Last edited:
And I thought I was fucked up what would you recommend to achieve states such as this don't know if its against the rules to ask this

And I thought I was fucked up what would you recommend to achieve states such as this don't know if its against the rules to ask this

It's against the rules to ask questions like "what drug should I take" but, technically (and moderators please don't be mad and correct me if I'm wrong) it isn't against the rules to tell you the effects of different drugs. Pretty much anything in the dissociative drug class can induce hallucinations and out of body/spiritual experiences. Drugs in this class include DXM, MXE, ketamine, some consider Salvia, PCP/angel dust (which isn't QUITE AS dangerous as the media makes it sound but I wouldn't recommend it because it can cause psychosis more frequently than other drugs in this class which can make you a danger to others or yourself), 3-MEO-PCP, 3-MEO-PCE (not 100% sure if I got that one right and a plethora of other research chemicals.

I think most peoples' (including my own) first experience with this drug clasd is with DXM, because it's a readily available OTC product in most countries, marketed as a cough suppressant less addictive than codeine or other opioid preparations. If you do choose to try it make sure to first of all do thorough research, only use products containing dextromethorophan as their active ingredient (some people would disagree but I've never had a problem with guafenessin, except at extremely high dosages which can form crystalline objects that mimic the effects of and resemble kidney stones. Trust me you don't want that to happen I've been shot by a .22 short in the forearm and barely even nade a sound but even after getting shitfaced on rum + taking a ton of Oxy I was still in tears while passing multiple ones and could barely walk for 3 days no joke. It felt like I'd shoved a razor blade up my dick hole lol), only use it in a setting in which you ate very comfortable this reduces your risk of having a bad trip, doing it in a dark or dimly lit room can also increase the visual aspect, listen to trippy music in a playlist you create beforehand, don't under estimate it just because it's over the counter and start with only a 1st to 2nd plateau dose. Good luck if you choose to go on this type of trip and make sure to stay safe. Most people either love DXM or hate it, even though I now have access to Ketamine which I find far more intense I still like to use DXM sometimes especially with a few good bong hits.

Most people either love DXM or hate it, even though I now have access to Ketamine which I find far more intense I still like to use DXM sometimes especially with a few good bong hits.

How does Ketamine compare to like DXM, MXE and 3-MEO-PCP? Never gotten to try K, and I find it odd I've never tried what many people consider the "ambassador" for dissociatives in the like, party drug and psychelic circle of users. I have been interested in K for a long time honestly it's just not something I think I'll have the opportunity to try a quality batch of any time soon, if ever.

I am also super glad I always paid a little extra to avoid Gauf if it causes psuedo kidney stones! Ouch and yuck and I am so sorry you went through that my dude, jeez.

How does Ketamine compare to like DXM, MXE and 3-MEO-PCP? Never gotten to try K, and I find it odd I've never tried what many people consider the "ambassador" for dissociatives in the like, party drug and psychelic circle of users. I have been interested in K for a long time honestly it's just not something I think I'll have the opportunity to try a quality batch of any time soon, if ever.

I am also super glad I always paid a little extra to avoid Gauf if it causes psuedo kidney stones! Ouch and yuck and I am so sorry you went through that my dude, jeez.

I haven't had the chance to try MXE or the other RC dissociatives yet. It tends to vary quite a bit from different users but I personally find DXM to be more visual and controllable while ketamine doesn't have as many hallucinations and tends to be more disorienting and kinda a midfuck (but still really fun). Also ketamine tends to distort time far more than DXM. The effects of both are very dependent on dosage and for ketamine ROA. It's almost impossible to put the differences in words and somethings like how they feel really similar but really different at the same time make no sense unto you can try both out yourself. Hopefully I helped at least somewhat.

Also so thanks for the sympathy but I brought it on myself. At least I learned a valuable lesson from it. I've used DXM ocassionlly for around four years and I've actually only seen DXM Hbr only products in my part of the state 2-3 times.

Last edited:
Oh, you explained as best you could I am sure! Dissociatives more than any other chem act as inward journeys, so they vary a lot from user to user i bet. That being said, what you had to say was plenty for me to get a rough comparison, as usually when I ask ket users or really any disso user about dissos I get vague poetic responses, so less visual/hallucinatory more headfucky is to the point and easy to interpret! Lol.

Kinda like LSD versus shrooms. They are both psyches but direct comparison is apples and oranges.

^^^^^ Your exactly right with the whole LSD Vs shrooms thing (even though I've unfortunately never had the opportunity to try LSD myself, hope to someday tho, got every source I know of searching but I haven't heard anything from any who also want to get their hands on some, the local manufacturer got busted a couple months before I got into drugs :( ) Another analogy I find effective is two very different strains of weed, they both get you stoned but won't be exactly alike.

^ Oh CC you would LOVE LSD if you enjoy DXM, K and Speed. Good LSD is like you becoming the YOUEST you've ever felt. Like being drunk, but with empathy! And not sloppy, energized! And not sickly but well! The exuberant intoxication actually feels balancing, like if a God or Goddess, (or perhaps some kind of an elemental spirit, I dunno, it doesn't matter) tried to push you over you would only laugh and then try to wrestle him/her/it. The only way you really feel drunk is you feel full of yourself, and I don't mean in an arrogant way. I mean it feels like someone took me and filled me up with my own personality flavored filling till I'm so bouncy and juiced up and ecstatic with my own existence that I explode out and into my surroundings, as my mind and soul paint everything like it's an extention of me. And myself of it! Fucking feeling that oneness through you as a HUMAN. Not an animalistic primate like shrooms and not an organic machine/insectiod/reptilian vibe I get from dissos. LSD is the humanest shit this side of humanity. It's a truly glorious drug and I feel if society is going to let us drink and be generally borderline psychotic dicks as our god given right, then LSD should not only be allowed, but encouraged in those who aren't predisposed to schizophrenia. It's probably my second favorite substance only being trumped by cannabis due to it's versatility and ubiquity.

If I knew you and had some I would give you some for free. I wish it was legal so I could create an Hard Soda that's basically just a really good ginger beer, with real ginger, cane sugar, and like 50ug of LSD so two makes a solid dose, and half one is just kinda for hangin, energy. Four and you're trippin balls. Six and you're getting into some thick soup.

Forgive me, LSD makes me feel like a bit like a christian missionary might. I feel I am the man who needs to preach and proselytize the good word of lysergic acid diethlamide.

Last edited:
IV mxe to the hole.

Fully forgot I was on a drug fully immersed in visual tunnels and flying through them..thought I was god screaming in my room scaring the living shit out of all my non drug using roommates at the time.

Light mxe plus MDMA is probably been the most managable euphoric and visually impressive experience

I actually just remembered I got some 2cB pills some years ago. I took 1 which was good enough to get you pretty messed up. 2 hours later I felt nothing so i did the old common mistake of taking another. An hour later still nothing so... I took a third.

Fuck me it was like I was drifting in and out of two worlds but both very real worlds. I would be smoking a cig in the real world then suddenly I'd be in a meeting room with someone smoking a cigar. seriously messed up but very very fun at the same time.

1.) first time I IVed dilaudid better rush then H I think (could also be the worst experience as it was the beginning to a long hard road of opiate addiction )
2.) first time I took X with my gf holy shit fucked for hrs or maybe what seemed like hrs ? Either way amazing
3.) first time I ate shrooms - so much fun ... lol I was so innoicent then

^ actually I think I’m gonna put X as number one as the question was collest drug experience... I remember like 45 mins after swallowing that red pill that had the Superman logo on it I was 18 and at a party at my frat house and I looked at my gf at the time and grabbed her and was like let’s go haha I remember when I got into my car (horrible I know should have been driving ) I was like man all these lights I feel like I’m operating a space ship , she was like well take us back to our home planet then hahahahahah good times

To pick a few:
  • The first time I did LSD was at a big music festival. It was a beautiful sunny day, and I was with all my friends from uni chilling outside our tent on camping chairs. About 30 minutes after dropping the tab, I went to get some water from the taps located a few minutes away, up a grassy hill. I'll always remember filling my bottle up and watching the water flow from the tap. The way it glistened in the sun was so amazing. I could have watched it forever. As I walked back, I knew it was kicking in. It was like the first time I did MDMA; I felt amazing, so euphoric. My body felt weightless. All my worries were gone. I strolled back through the camping area with the biggest smile on my face. As I got closer to our tent I caught the eye of my friends, and they could all see how happy I was, and I could see that it made them happy. I was grinning like a fool at them, and they were all beaming back. They knew. In that moment, I realised how much my friends meant to me, and I to them. I'll never forget it.
  • Some time last year, after the peak of a 2CB trip, I felt like riding my bike, so I did. (I feel it's necessary to add that I'm an experienced cyclist, I ride my road bike a lot in my spare time, so I wasn't a danger to myself or anyone else.) The joy of motion was amazing, I felt like I was travelling at 100mph.

Last edited:
Full moon. Aftermath of an ice storm in the Pocono Mountains (300 acre farm)--every blade of grass and tiniest twig coated in a thick layer of ice. Newly in love. New to mescaline. You could hear the sap running in the tree trunks and all the trees were excited and whispering. I don't think we humans spoke a word. I doubt the two of us will ever forget what the world looked and sounded like that night and that we were there to see it. :)

Full moon. Aftermath of an ice storm in the Pocono Mountains (300 acre farm)--every blade of grass and tiniest twig coated in a thick layer of ice. Newly in love. New to mescaline. You could hear the sap running in the tree trunks and all the trees were excited and whispering. I don't think we humans spoke a word. I doubt the two of us will ever forget what the world looked and sounded like that night and that we were there to see it. :)
Wow that sounds beautiful. Makes me excited for the potential to meet people in the future/have nice, well intentioned trips that aren't hedonistic or like triage self therapy.

I am happy you got to have those moments. I think everyone should get to have such moments.

Most definitely my 3rd lsd experience. First two times I had weak acid and didn't feel much at all my first time besides some euphoria and had a bad trip my second with no visuals on either. Third time I took 5 tabs, and this stuff was strong. I mean STRONG. I'd guess around 150ug per tab at least now that I have some experience. So I'll say it was around a 750ug trip. Visuals were insane, and the headspace was beyond anything I could ever explain. The acid we've had in town since hasn't been near as good as those tabs, although this summer we did have some great stuff once, it wasn't near as good as these. I'm not going to buy acid again until we get some that people rave about like they did those ones (I'm from somewhere that's known by a lot of names with tripcity being one, acid is almost always available so I can afford to be picky).