Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was this? MDMA or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley515

Greenlighter
This past weekend SWIM attended a music festival. SWIM loves going to festivals and is experienced with using Molly. SWIM has used Molly over 15 times and always gets very happy and energetic. SWIM wants to dance for hours when taking Molly and talk to friends. SWIM has never tested their pills and this weekend obtained what was said to be pure MDMA. It tasted very bitter like how it is supposed to. Usually SWIM takes .2 2x during a night but because it was said to be pure and strong only took .15. When SWIM took it within 30 minutes of consumption wanted to leave the crowd and go sit at a chiller stage with their friends. SWIM felt anxiety and jittery but without a burst of energy. SWIMs jaw was clenching and didn't feel like they were overheating. Talking felt nice to SWIM but they only wanted to sit and bop their head to music for 2 hours instead of walking around and dancing. Was this pure mdma or something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. I'm sorry but "what did I take?"-threads aren't allowed on bluelight. The reasoning behind this is that we can't possible tell with any certainty just by a description. Suppose someone on here tells you "yeah that's MDMA without a doubt, no worries", you believe them and it turns out to be something toxic. That would create potentially dangerous situations. The only way to tell with any certainty is to buy a testkit and test for yourself, it'll help confirm it is in fact MDMA you have there. I'm going to close the thread on that basis. If you have any questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Also, we don't use SWIM, my dog, my pet hamster or things like that here. "I" will suffice :D SWIM doesn't actually protect you in reality and it makes your text harder to read. Welcome to bluelight. Please take a moment to read the BLUA and the MED subforum rules. If you have any more questions concerning harm reduction don't hesitate to ask

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.