Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What was my MDMA mixed with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightroller35

Greenlighter
Forget my previous thread about pure molly, it probably wasn't.
I'll tell you what I experienced, and I'd love to hear your opinions about what was in the mix there (if there was any MDMA at all...):

I took 150mg, started feeling great after 20 minutes. The comeup was the cleanest I ever had, went straight up, no body load during.
I was extremely euphoric and full of empathy, didn't feel any jaw clenching, didn't have any blurred vision. The euphoria was lasting the longest I ever had.
About 2 hours later I took 120mg more and that was it for the rest of the evening. I danced for 8 hours, I felt the effect wearing off but didn't feel very much "down" when it was.
I was still very much awake 10 hours after starting.

Sounds good until here, but then - I wasn't able to sleep for 24 hours (until I took Xanax), I had annoying loops of thought, I was slurring words a little.
3 days later and I'm still not 100% (although I'm starting to get there).

Someone told me that dealer had Methylone but the long euphoric feeling just doesn't sound right for that. I also remember the crystals were turning into crumbs/dust pretty easily which sounds like Methylone, but again, the rest doesn't make much sense.

Could you help me understand what was in there?

Thanks

Absolutely impossible to say. Perhaps another empathogen or perhaps adulterated with a stimulant, or nothing at all. And there is no way to tell by consistency; the MDMA may just be synthed differently, crushed slightly, or it may have been cut.

It is genuinely impossible to guess, hence no "what did I take" type threads. Closing for that reason I'm afraid; it's just futile.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designer_drugs
^Check out the stimulants/empathogens. They tend to be all be different shades of the same things... too many and too similar to tell apart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.