• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

What typically is in bad cocaine

Swim does a lot of cocaine but sometimes comes across bad blow.

Extremely heavy crash, and unable to sleep. 60mg diazepam, 250mg trazodone, seroquel, 1500mg gabapentin and was still up all night

So I ask, what is shitty blow usually cut with?

Cocaine is bad, there isn't any pools on the premises of bluelight either :unsure:
Go watch how it's made first before even asking on the cuts.

Swim does a lot of cocaine but sometimes comes across bad blow.

Extremely heavy crash, and unable to sleep. 60mg diazepam, 250mg trazodone, seroquel, 1500mg gabapentin and was still up all night

So I ask, what is shitty blow usually cut with?
If you are in the states, it's all garbage if you dont know the guy. I stopped trying it years ago. Sounds like there was maybe meth in it with who the heck knows what else. I remember feeling that shitty way and not being high , but unable to sleep after about 3 pills of kpins and 2 xanax. Just awake and in a bad mood.

You should test it

Tested with a step strip for amphetamines. Came negative. I live in canada in a city that is a major hub for drug distribution. Normally swim picks up very close to the source and by that I mean clubhouse in surry watching it being cut off a brick.

Also we typically do a acetone wash (ordered from a lab chemical supply company ofcourse) with quite good results

Cocaine! 🤣

Haha. I joke but then, a joke is only a joke in my mind if it touches on a truth.

Since I learnt years ago how the cocaine was extracted from the coca leaves using three of the most toxic chemicals on the planet- bleach, sulfuric acid and kerosene, I could not get it out of my mind how how arguably even the purest cocaine has got to be.

I'm sure it's not that black and white and I probably would still take the stuff if it was good quality and health conditions did not prohibit it entirely.

Also I was very shocked recently to discover how remarkably pure the cocaine is nowadays especially on British streets with legitimate average purity of 78%.

I'm sure it was much much lower than that in the past.

Virtually everything that looks similar

In Brazil was found bizarre stuff like chalk, glass powder, powdered milk, xylocaine, other remedies, the list goes on..

people have already said this, but, coke can be cut with just about anything. laxative and glucose used to be the favourite's back in the day here in the uk.

Autotripper, depends who you're getting ya coke off as to how pure it is. and that goes for here in the uk and anywhere else. some people blatantly refuse to put out poor product. those people understand that a good repeat customer base is one of the key things when someone wants to be a supplier.

Autotripper, depends who you're getting ya coke off as to how pure it is. and that goes for here in the uk and anywhere else. some people blatantly refuse to put out poor product. those people understand that a good repeat customer base is one of the key things when someone wants to be a supplier.

Quote from many junkie dealers

"Sell em quality and dont hear from them for awhile
Sell em shit, they will bitch and complain but will call you 3x more if you are punctual"

A lot of amphetamines, caffeine powder, lidocaine and levamisole. That being said darknet coke has consistently been the best coke I’ve ever gotten. The lab tests that people have done (that can be found on certain.onion forums) have all always come back quite high quality/high purity and free of all crappy cuts.

I can attest to this as well having used it (via IV injection no less) probably a hundred times.

just find one of the good, well reviewed/high rated cocaine vendors on the darknet (this info can also be found on those same aforementioned .onion forums) and get your cocaine (and all drugs tbh) there. Once I started doing that I completely quit the streets. Fuck stomped on street shit.

Alsi in "good" cocaine, some type of rat poison I hear.
That's a very dumb answer. If it Is "good" cocaine, shouldnt it be a subjectively good experience? By this i mean, good high, smooth comedown, doesn't burn the nose, oily substance, etc. Why would rat Poison be included in a supposedly good experience? Good cocaine is just that, cocaine hydrochloride. Could be stepped with some additives that dont fk up the experience to increase bulk,risk overdose AND ultimately the dealers pockets. But should be just that, cocaine.

Recent tests of Coke I’ve seen included: phenacetine, levamisole, laundry detergent, baking soda