• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what type of cocaine is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly.3

Bluelighter
Don't know if this is cocaine or not. A friend of mine purchased 7 grams of cocaine last night. I saw a picture they text to someone, they were holding it in the palm of their hand, it looked like it could have been pasty all clumped together somewhat kind of like Silly Putty. It was shiny like it could have been somewhat wet. It was white in color or maybe a slight off-white color or a slight creamy white color and it could have also been just the quality of the picture. Is this a form of cocaine? They referred to it as "good news". Really just wondering if it could be cocaine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like very high quality cocaine to me. We can't substance ID here though, sorry.
Just helping ya out before this thread gets closed.

Okay thanks. Really was just wondering if it was cocaine or not. Never seen or heard of it in a paste-like form before. They claim they get really good stuff and don't need to worry about the acetone wash test.

Acetone wash couldn't hurt, I'm sure it's not completely pure cocaine.
But yeah, high grade cocaine typically is shiny (fishscale), moist textured like hard clay and off-white to light yellowish-white in color.
Should have a gas/ether like smell also but that does not determine potency so much.

^Precisely.
Besides, it's difficult to find pure cocaine unless you are in the woods nearby the production site imo/e.

Acetone wash couldn't hurt, I'm sure it's not completely pure cocaine.
But yeah, high grade cocaine typically is shiny (fishscale), moist textured like hard clay and off-white to light yellowish-white in color.
Should have a gas/ether like smell also but that does not determine potency so much.
That's exactly what it look like. Clay like and shiny as if it were wet and slightly off-white.

Yup... I know good coke, and by the way you described it... it sounds like some decent-good quality stuff your friend got. That's how good coke should look, pearly white, very shiny and a bit moist as well, not too moist but moist.. usually does have a gasoline or ether like smell... sean107, pretty much got it all right in his post..

I slam my coke, so one way I can tell for sure if my shits good/bad, is by simply adding cool-room temperature water to the coke I am prepping for a shot, and if it comes up in a crystal clear solution, with a strong gas/ether smell, then I know its some decent shit! If it comes back looking all cloudy and white, its cut to shit, and is NOT good quality.. Most of the shit I encounter, is just as you describer in here Lotus-tx, pearly white and pasty looking.. and it usually comes back all clear in my rig.. Not recommending IV coke, to anyone btw! just sharing MY experience with both sniffing/shooting it.

It sounds like potential Amphetamine paste to me, but we don't really do drug identification because there's no possible way to arrive at an answer. We can endlessly speculate, but it really doesn't help someone to know that their drugs might be Amphetamines and might be Cocaine, but could also be Heroin. It's not that we don't want to help, it's just that we can't. Giving an arbitrary answer is ultimately more harmful than no answer in my opinion.

This stuff didn't look flaky. Smooth like clay in one big clump in there hand. Dont ask why they were holding it in there hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to close this because we really can't give you an answer as to what drug it is you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.