Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television What TV Shows are You Binging v. Cut That Cord!

Mr. Robot is my favorite show of all time. Unfortunately very relatable at times too. It had a pretty big impact on me and I will always treasure it for that. Plus the brilliant writing, acting, cinematography, soundtrack, extremely rare accurate depiction of mental illness and addiction, etc.

I find it incredibly relatable as well! I can relate to Elliot in so many ways. So many memorable moments, characters, dialogue, everything.

the drug withdrawal dream when he goes to the trap house is incredibly realistic, whoever wrote that has definitely gone through drug withdrawal before

varga is such a great character, great acting as well because that actor typically does not play the tough gangster role, and he played it well

I could go on and on gushing about the show

Last edited:
My Current Shows [shows I'm currently getting through for the first time, or shows I watch that are still airing new episodes (whether currently or between seasons)]

Chucky
Awkwafina is Nora from Queens
Day of the Dead
American Horror Story
Creepshow
Eli Roth's History of Horror
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park
Big Mouth
Ratched
Stranger Things
RuPaul's Drag Race
Resident Alien
The Good Doctor
Cobra Kai
Letterkenny
Sweet Home
Naked Attraction
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Reacher
American Horror Stories
Dexter: New Blood
UNHhhh
Willam's Beatdown
We Are Who We Are
Dr Death
Intervention
Industry
The Umbrella Academy
Sex Education
My 600lb Life
Saturday Night Live
Castle Rock
Killing Eve
Greek
Masters of Horror
It's a Sin
Shadowhunters
Lucifer

The first 48

This show is addictive

But man these people are the worst/dumbest criminals lol

I've been considering binging Lost again. It's been so long since I've watched it and I'm curious what I would think of it after all these years.
And, did you? =D
Man... Lost, it's been so long for me. Enjoyed the fuck out of those first few seasons, I did give up somewhere in S4, there was already too much nonsense for me at the time but maybe I should've just pushed through. I wonder what they came up with.

And, did you? =D
Man... Lost, it's been so long for me. Enjoyed the fuck out of those first few seasons, I did give up somewhere in S4, there was already too much nonsense for me at the time but maybe I should've just pushed through. I wonder what they came up with.

not yet...still on my to do list 😬

just watch the first episode of The Girl from Plainville.

so excited. tone of a dark lifetime movie -- Sybil ('76) vibes.

I started watching some Space Force and Babylon Berlin. Space Force I’m a few episodes in and it’s pretty decent so far. Babylon Berlin I’m one episode in, no opinion yet. I like period pieces generally though so hope it’s good.

Just finished the first season of raised by wolves from hbo. It’s science fiction and Ridley Scott is somehow involved. Good series, especially as good science fiction is hard to find.

Now starting with Tokyo ghoul, but I don’t know if it’s worth it.

Tokyo ghoul, first season was ok, second not that great. Also almost through with dexter - new blood. It was okayish.

Better Call Saul
Grace & Frankie

One show I'd like to go back and binge-watch again is Six Feet Under. Amazing.

"Quills"

Geoffrey Rush is just so fantastic in it.

Marquis de Sade quite a character to portray of course.

Last edited: