• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What ttype of patch is this?

You might as well read this and approach it with as much info as possible so you can see what others did to try and not kill themselves. Seeing as your doing the alcohol extraction already at least you can try to come up with a similar dilution method to these guys. Telling you not to do it will probably not help since you're already almost finished with the extraction, but I truly hope you at least read through the whole thread to get an idea of how much dilution is going to be required and start off with an even weaker solution. Please be safe and use their experience to your advantage so you're not going into this blind. Be sure to pay close attention to the mod edit sections that explain the shortcomings of the methods. Read and double check everything!

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/488146-Extracting-fentanyl-from-polymer-matrix-patches

Or try a different place for advice on unloading your fentanyl.

From your patches I mean.

dude... its so pointless to go through all that pain just to get back on the fent afterwards. Is there any other opiate you can get?? Kratom... or even Even poppy seed tea with Imodium from your local grocery store might hold them at bay.

dude... its so pointless to go through all that pain just to get back on the fent afterwards. Is there any other opiate you can get?? Kratom... or even Even poppy seed tea with Imodium from your local grocery store might hold them at bay.

I agree ... but based on my experience of fent nothing else will hold the WDs at bay. I remember taking 128mg of subutex (half snorted .. half sublingual) after 24 hours and it only just being enough to stop me being in absolute agony writhing and puking on the floor. My acetylfentanyl habit worked out to be equivalent to about 4g morphine / day .. which is I think roughly around the 600mcg / hour for pure fent the OP mentions (kind of off the conversion charts really). As a recreational user I was using illicit sources of fentanly analogues and since most opiates give me severe athsma (I tend to be ok with opioids) I wouldn't take anything else so didn't have a sane baseline habit to withdraw to.

Cold Turkey off that is probably the most pain and discomfort I've ever experienced. It's very unlikely to kill you but I guarantee you will want it to.

Obviously you still build a dependency. Td ba is best 100% so you're not losing any wearing the patch as is. You're better off wearing a patch imo, but since you have been jacking your tolerance up cheeking possibly, but likely by getting higher blood concentration even if a lower dose than the whole patch. I dunno what to tell you besides go get professional help or at least someone to be with you through the most acute phase of withdrawal especially if you need to call emergency.

I am a fool for the F - train myself. I was puffing fentanyl for 6 years, and even though my doc don't give me the fentanyl anymore, I occasionally come across them. And am still in love with that shit.

I have to agree with the sentiment I am seeing from others, you are in for a totally fucked experience. The kind where at first you feel like you're dying. And after about 15 minutes of that, which seems like eternity, you wish you would just die. That's how it was for me. And other opioid meds, just don't cut the mustard. Only heroin would help most of all, for me. In 6 years I was rippin and running on fent I only tried putting one in my mouth once. I would ALWAYS smoke it. Even the non gel patches. I became a master of extracting it from them. (i.e use 70% iso for Sandoz, 91% iso for the Mylan brand, etc) and even though I had a huge tolerance, I OD'd a few times. Thankfully my chick was my spotter, and she saved me. It's very easy to cross the line with fentanyl.

Anyway, I find it way to enticing to taper. I have almost monk like discipline, and I am not able to just say no to fent. I get bent. Its difi9 If I had to do it again, I would go to the hospital to get off high dose fentanyl. Unless you have a buddy with a large satchel of China white, or go to seek peoffesional assistance. You're going to find out how strong you really are. And in the face of coming off high dose fentanyl, Hercules or Sampson would crumble. That shit is to me the very best thing, and also the very worst...when you run out.
Good luck, and Hold fast.

Last edited:
Instead of shoving your prescribed six/day in your mouth, you could work your way down, sticking them on your arm where they belong. You might die, but you do have incredible tolerance.

I am pretty certain that you are in no danger of dying by wearing the patches. When I was at it, I had my sources and would get 8-10 boxes of 100mcg patches, All gels, for a long time. And I could never make them last 2 weeks. I could easily go through a box a day. (It took me a year or more to get my tolerance that high) Complete bliss., until i'd run out. Then I would extract the empty packets. I tried many times just to wear them, but it did little for my pain. And no comparison to cheeking or puffin. So I am thinking wearing them won't kill you. I also think that it's criminal malpractice, to run you 9 days short on your script, right outta the gate. That's insane!

You might as well read this and approach it with as much info as possible so you can see what others did to try and not kill themselves. Seeing as your doing the alcohol extraction already at least you can try to come up with a similar dilution method to these guys. Telling you not to do it will probably not help since you're already almost finished with the extraction, but I truly hope you at least read through the whole thread to get an idea of how much dilution is going to be required and start off with an even weaker solution. Please be safe and use their experience to your advantage so you're not going into this blind. Be sure to pay close attention to the mod edit sections that explain the shortcomings of the methods. Read and double check everything!

https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/488146-Extracting-fentanyl-from-polymer-matrix-patches
Thank you! I followed that guide as closely as possible with new patches, but I hardly notice anything. First I chewed on the glue of about 400(previously chewed) mcg patches and got a little nauseous and a tiny bit sleepy. I now have the sandoz brand where a 100mcg contains pver 23 mg! of pure fent in total doesnt make me feel anything with that extraction. Those are thin films rather than the screen protector-like plastic from Teva I had before.

I cant believe my tolerance. I never used opis before the 600mg patches. Either I'm born with a skyhigh tolerance or I am getting placebos

Last edited:
I am a fool for the F - train myself. I was puffing fentanyl for 6 years, and even though my doc don't give me the fentanyl anymore, I occasionally come across them. And am still in love with that shit.

I have to agree with the sentiment I am seeing from others, you are in for a totally fucked experience. The kind where at first you feel like you're dying. And after about 15 minutes of that, which seems like eternity, you wish you would just die. That's how it was for me. And other opioid meds, just don't cut the mustard. Only heroin would help most of all, for me. In 6 years I was rippin and running on fent I only tried putting one in my mouth once. I would ALWAYS smoke it. Even the non gel patches. I became a master of extracting it from them. (i.e use 70% iso for Sandoz, 91% iso for the Mylan brand, etc) and even though I had a huge tolerance, I OD'd a few times. Thankfully my chick was my spotter, and she saved me. It's very easy to cross the line with fentanyl.

Anyway, I find it way to enticing to taper. I have almost monk like discipline, and I am not able to just say no to fent. I get bent. Its difi9 If I had to do it again, I would go to the hospital to get off high dose fentanyl. Unless you have a buddy with a large satchel of China white, or go to seek peoffesional assistance. You're going to find out how strong you really are. And in the face of coming off high dose fentanyl, Hercules or Sampson would crumble. That shit is to me the very best thing, and also the very worst...when you run out.
Good luck, and Hold fast.
Sorry it went that way for you. I'm saving that story for when I can go get my new batch. If I call immediately after loosing a patch, or get a patch too few. they should just give another one.

Thank you! I followed that guide as closely as possible with new patches, but I hardly notice anything. First I chewed on the glue of about 400(previously chewed) mcg patches and got a little nauseous and a tiny bit sleepy. I now have the sandoz brand where a 100mcg contains pver 23 mg! of pure fent in total doesnt make me feel anything with that extraction. Those are thin films rather than the screen protector-like plastic from Teva I had before.

I cant believe my tolerance. I never used opis before the 600mg patches. Either I'm born with a skyhigh tolerance or I am getting placebos

I wish Opis were more common in Europe so I could trade them for some oxy

Campia, your sourcing attempts only get funnier as they get too lame to UA.

0.1mg * 24hrs * 3days = 7.2mg of fentanyl per patch, for starters, way below 23mg, but still plenty lethal if you took four patches-worth all at once.

And alas, all across Europe, not a single Opi to be found.

Campia has 600mg of fentanyl in easy-to-extract patch form, but her Queendom for some oxy's.

Last edited:
What kind of withdrawals could I expect after half a year or longer of daily veryheavy opioid (fentanyl) use? I'm on 600mcg/h patch now, not very long, but I am wondering what would happen if I kept (mis)using them for a while and then stopped cold turkey. I know WDs will be heavy but what exactly?

Can I just ask why your doctor has doubled the maximum recomended dose of fentanyl patch? It states in all clinical guidelines that you aren't meant to go over 300mcg/hr as more than thst doesn't increase analgesia and just exponentially increases the risk of death?

And what kind of doctor thinks that whatever pain youre in warrants the use of the equivalent of 1,440mg oral morphine?

Surely you understand what I'm getting at here?

But she has super-human tolerance, or the patches are duds.

(Although I'll admit, if I was scripted 6x 100ug/hr Fent patches per DAY, the thought of resale potential would cure any pain I had . . . )

But she has super-human tolerance, or the patches are duds.

(Although I'll admit, if I was scripted 6x 100ug/hr Fent patches per DAY, the thought of resale potential would cure any pain I had . . . )

Per day??? I missed that...where did it say that?...They're supposed to be every 3 days...

OP....Is your doctor also a Nigerian Prince?

Campia, your sourcing attempts only get funnier as they get too lame to UA.

0.1mg * 24hrs * 3days = 7.2mg of fentanyl per patch, for starters, way below 23mg, but still plenty lethal if you took four patches-worth all at once.

And alas, all across Europe, not a single Opi to be found.

Campia has 600mg of fentanyl in easy-to-extract patch form, but her Queendom for some oxy's.

Actually that is how much fent they contain...they have far more than the amount they deliver over the 72 hours in them...This is necessary to maintain a diffusion gradient between the patch and the ever building depot of drug in the subcutaneous layer.

That is about the only accurate or truthful thing OP has stated

Well shit, I really don't want to go back and fix that. That also makes them 3x deadlier too.

Now I want to know, How fast does that diffusion rate drop off if there's still 66% of the reserve lingering on the patch after 72 hours? A built-in taper for your fent patches if you keep it on through day 4.

Well shit, I really don't want to go back and fix that. That also makes them 3x deadlier too.

Now I want to know, How fast does that diffusion rate drop off if there's still 66% of the reserve lingering on the patch after 72 hours? A built-in taper for your fent patches if you keep it on through day 4.

The initial load in the patch is accurately established so that after 72 hours the remaining fent in the patch and the amount in the subcutaneous later have equalised and the patch essentially stops delivering...but if you take the patch off it still has x amount of fent in it (can't be arsed to do the math)..

This is why you don't put a patch on again in the same place..it takes.about a day or so for that sub cut layer to dissipate into the bloodstream.

There was a very interesting study done by Janson Ciag who invented fentanyl and make duragesic on how easy it is to extract all the fent from a matrix patch using only white spirit like vodka or bacardi but since I'm extremely dubious of OPs motives I'm not gonna link it :)

I'm not gonna beat around the bush ...I'm just gonna come out and say this...cos I'm a blunt person

OP this forum is populated by people who either currently have substance misuse issues or have had them in the past....every subtle hint stands out a mile..

You've made it breathtakingly obvious that you would like someone to messege you and either offer to buy your patches or swap them for oxy which isn't allowed here...

Just stop....please.

Mods....If I'm out of order then sorry...but fuck sake...you know I'm right.

FTR, I found a single, probably lowest-delivery fentanyl patch, stuck to my non-tolerant arm, gave absolutely perfect three-day Christmas family-interaction bliss just as it was manufactured to do, no lethal extractions necessary.

---

[removed typing out loud]

No, there has to be a reservoir of drug large enough only to maintain a roughly steady rate of delivery into your blood. After a very sharp rise to 100ug/hr (or whichever), basically dependent on skin thickness or collagen content, it begins a very slow decay until it hits the 72 hour mark, at some arbitrary, like 90-95% of advertised.

So the drug delivery in total, if you kept the patch on, looks like a backward "S". The nearly-flat top of the S lasts three days. The nearly flat bottom of the S probably lasts three days, maybe longer (technically infinite, but y'know). But the rest of the S remains as substantial drug delivery. A whole day for sure, maybe two days?

If the bottom is basically zero delivery, 66% of the drug remains in the in-between post-72 hr. patch wearing. Since the delivery of that is decaying, it should last at least six days and probably more like twelve. That's a hell of a taper, a perfect taper, really.

I now declare that no one should experience WD from fent patch usage. And their livers will be fine.

FTR, I found a single, probably lowest-delivery fentanyl patch, stuck to my non-tolerant arm, gave absolutely perfect three-day Christmas family-interaction bliss just as it was manufactured to do, no lethal extractions necessary.

---

[removed typing out loud]

No, there has to be a reservoir of drug large enough only to maintain a roughly steady rate of delivery into your blood. After a very sharp rise to 100ug/hr (or whichever), basically dependent on skin thickness or collagen content, it begins a very slow decay until it hits the 72 hour mark, at some arbitrary, like 90-95% of advertised.

So the drug delivery in total, if you kept the patch on, looks like a backward "S". The nearly-flat top of the S lasts three days. The nearly flat bottom of the S probably lasts three days, maybe longer (technically infinite, but y'know). But the rest of the S remains as substantial drug delivery. A whole day for sure, maybe two days?

If the bottom is basically zero delivery, 66% of the drug remains in the in-between post-72 hr. patch wearing. Since the delivery of that is decaying, it should last at least six days and probably more like twelve. That's a hell of a taper, a perfect taper, really.

I now declare that no one should experience WD from fent patch usage. And their livers will be fine.

Yeah I worded that wrong...it isn't that it stops delivering anything after 3 days, but that it reaches a level where the difusion gradient isn't big enough to deliver the patches advertised strength (be that 100mcg or whatever)...

Interestingly though, in some individuals, it reaches this level long before 72 hours and some have to change the patch at 48 hours just to maintain delivery into the bloodstream of the advertised dose...

Wearing the patch for a week would indeed deliver a slowly decreasing level of fent into the bloodstream but I think its very unlikely that a reduction in doseag e this quick would do anything to mitigate the withdrawls from fentanyl in someone who must have a great deal of opiate experience (time wise) and substantial tollerence feom being on fentanyl in the first place...very unlikely...and I know because I've tried it...you will feel like shit after day 3 and progressively more shit as time goes on...a rapid 7 day taper from fent isn't gonna mean you won't suffer...

There's also the issue of practicality...they aren't designed to stick in place for 6 day (even 3 dsys is a challenge for many)

It's being dealt with. Have patience, my son.

More humorous that OP thinks no one sees it that annoying TBH