• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What to expect??Just took acid first time

you will start to come down slowly soon with most effects fading off by another 6 hours but still stimulated and awake.

How much longer? This shit is a.azing

You dosed about ~6 hours ago. You have about 2 hours of amazingness (peak) left before you slowly come down for many more hours. You'll be tripping for well over 12 hours after 4 hits. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Hope u had a good ride.
Fuck, 4 hits.! I took one last night and tripped pretty fukkin hard. Its been at least 2 years since ive done it and and am by no means a rookie so I bet ur higher than eagle balls right now...or was.

don't take anymore and buckle up in bed with some music you will go a amazing trip beyond time and space
Hey dude i got a new batch. Some freinds say 3 to 4 didnt do shit but i went psycho off 4😂 is it possible it went bad because i didnt keep it in the freezer? Its only been 2 days ive had it

Hahhhahahhaha this is golden.
Sup Slumerican how are you brother? Tell me about your thoughts.

Hey dude i got a new batch. Some freinds say 3 to 4 didnt do shit but i went psycho off 4😂 is it possible it went bad because i didnt keep it in the freezer? Its only been 2 days ive had it

No it definitely didn't go bad in 2 days. Unless you kept it in a puddle of water or something.

The rule of thumb is to wait at least a week between doses, but it takes 2 weeks to fully reset tolerance. My recommendation is to not start tripping as often as you possibly can, because you'll ruin the magic eventually. Of course I get it, I tripped SO much for a few years, but I got to where I couldn't even trip at all no matter how much I took pretty much, and had to take a 3 year break before I could trip again