• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What to expect from Zoloft?

i absolutely hate how commonly prescribed SSRI's are... they were the drugs that set me down a path of recklessness in the first place.

but they work for some people.

just beware they take a month to kick in.

Ya may take as much as a month to feel real effects

Even when u are not a doctor shopper, u are likely to be prescribed SSRIs, The kind of meds that take a few days/weeks to start kicking in. Fortunately some doctors working in clinics located in my hometown would prescribe the meds that postpone or overcome the depression as soon as u take them. Fluoxetine was perhaps the first SSRI med that I was prescribed. I still blame myself for wasting my time / money on an over-the-counter meds like Zoloft or Fluox. I don't know about west but SOME doctors working here dislike patients who look for prescription for any half/full recreational med. Ppl here pay MONEY for just a simple visit (also known as doctor appointment), As a depressed person, If a SSRI med is what im supposed to get from doctor, I'd easily buy directly from a pharmacy. No prescription is needed. Imagine yourself to be someone who sounds suicidal and suffers from very high-levels of depression. Is it even worth waiting a few days to get rid of depression?