• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What to Expect from Mixing MDA and Coke

Chubbzz

Greenlighter
I was wondering what kind of a trip I'd get if I did two lines of coke and doing point one of MDA. I've heard that MDA last longer and can make you hallucinate but it isn't as strong as MDMA. Me and my best friend is planning on snorting a bit of MDA, I'm a bit nervous and pumped at the same time because I've heard it burns like a b*tch and can leave a scar is that true? Back to the real question will mixing these two substances make the trip really intense or last longer, I'm a new cocaine user so keep that in mind. Thanks for reading.

hopefully you have actual MDA. you should use Marquis, then Simons reagent test kits for confirming MDA.

MDA is also very stimulating. i'm talking upper level tweaked.

i would not even touch cocaine on other stimulants. never understood why people do it.

choose one or the other IMO. they're both better on their own.

the combo can cause uncomfortable tachycardia which causes people to panic.. not to mention the how toxic these drugs are. coke being bad for the heart and MDA being bad for the brain..

snorting MDA just sounds dreadful as well.. these empathogens work better on empty stomach orally, mate.

cocaine has a higher BA for the nasal route (hence the avg joe sniffs blow). it's more or less the only drug that scientifically should be snorted (along with ketamine). the needles obviously have highest BA but those ROAs are dangerous..

so all in all, parachute the MDA on empty stomach.. it is very strong.. it can be stronger than MDMA. my experience with MDA was a M-bomb of (~80mg MDA/~30mg MDMA) - i was FUBAR. looked like i was on cocaine but i was flushed like i was rolling...

i definitely would not add cocaine to that wire...

so all in all, parachute the MDA on empty stomach.. it is very strong.. it can be stronger than MDMA. my experience with MDA was a M-bomb of (~80mg MDA/~30mg MDMA) - i was FUBAR. looked like i was on cocaine but i was flushed like i was rolling...

The stuff we're getting is supposed to be 90% pure how much would you recommend I take? Thanks for the reply too.

hopefully you have actual MDA. you should use Marquis, then Simons reagent test kits for confirming MDA.

MDA is also very stimulating. i'm talking upper level tweaked.

i would not even touch cocaine on other stimulants. never understood why people do it.

choose one or the other IMO. they're both better on their own.

the combo can cause uncomfortable tachycardia which causes people to panic.. not to mention the how toxic these drugs are. coke being bad for the heart and MDA being bad for the brain..

snorting MDA just sounds dreadful as well.. these empathogens work better on empty stomach orally, mate.

cocaine has a higher BA for the nasal route (hence the avg joe sniffs blow). it's more or less the only drug that scientifically should be snorted (along with ketamine). the needles obviously have highest BA but those ROAs are dangerous..

PotatoMan said everything that I wanted to say, I definitely concur.

I don't get why people say snorting MDMA is so bad. I've done it a few times and I find it enjoyable, completely different high than if you take it orally though.

I think orally is much better for when your sober looking to explore your mind, and sniffing it is better when you're drinking and wanna get fucked up.

The stuff we're getting is supposed to be 90% pure how much would you recommend I take? Thanks for the reply too.
i mean that dose i took was very strong. i also took a low dose of mdma but im sure it added to the experience.

i would start at 75-100mg.

cocaine and mdma / mda should not be mixed.

cocaine tends to overpower other drugs and will taint your experience.

my suggestion would be to save the blow for the end of your roll if you want to keep the night going.

do not do it before hand or during.

there is science behind this iirc, but I cbf to search for it at this time.

I was under impression that mixing cocaine with drugs like MDMA or MDA would cancel out each other as 1 blocks dopamine and the other releases serotonin then again I am no chemist or pharmacist or doctor for that matter