• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What to expect? Benzodiazepines Oxycodone and Weed

Undacova Manatee

Greenlighter
So I was just wondering if this would be a bad idea. I plan on ingesting 4 mg of Xanax, 10 mg of Oxycodone and smoke some weed on top. Is this combination putting me at risk for hospitalization?

It's fine to smoke herb on an opiate like oxy; but don't mix the benzo and opiate as a lot of people have died this way from this combination.

whoa! careful buddy! i dont know your tolerance level to opiates and benzos, but both will be amplified if combined, plus the combined result is going to be an overwhelming CNS depressing effect that can effectively stop your heart!

In NO way will i ever suggest someone tries this combo, but if you combine benzos and opes, PLEASE do very small amount! i mean like start with a .5mg xanax and 1mg oxy at the most. even then that could not be best idea. just the combination in general is extremely bad idea. even if the amounts are small enough to not cause any problems, the risk is too great. on top of that adding weed is just..... ridiculous to even consider opes and benzos together. I've almost lost a few friends who figured because of tolerance and not having enough benzo or opiates on its own to get much effect, they reasoned to themselves that it was necessary to combine to two. but still almost died!

combine either with weed might be nice, just please don't risk opiates and benzos together. Doesnt matter if you have high tolerance to both and not enough of either on their own to get satisfying effects. combining them is lethal.

What you can expect is a good time lol. If you Have a tolerance that is.

Why are you ingesting such a high dose of Xanax? What's your tolerance to Oxy & Xanax?

I'm.assuming you vomited because the Xanax made you higher after ingesting the 5mg of Oxy.

5mg Oxy isn't a lot, but when mixed with a benzo, lookout if you don't have a tolerance.

Thank goodness you didn't do what you originally wanted to ingest, 4mgs of Xanax with 15mgs of Oxy, it could have ended badly.