• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with spent VAPED herb?

I used to make 'cano krispies all the time! they were the most potent edibles I've ever made...just fill a normal tall water glass full of the vaped yerb- that's enough to make about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of the most potent oil you could ever want...I usually used the oil in about 1 and a half trays of rice krispy treats, and let me tell you- you won't regret it! ohh how I wish I still lived in a house with 2 volcanos running 24/7

roughHANDS' said:
My friends say that if you mix weed that's been through a vape with un-vaped weed, you get higher than a kite :S
yes i've tried it. IT GETS YOU FUCKED UP =D but it taste like crap though :|

mix it and do what with it? eat it? vape it again? or do you have to smoke it?

mix it and do what with it? eat it? vape it again? or do you have to smoke it?

you can mix it with bud or chunk a good load (7+ gram) into vodka or bake it
just remember the taste is bad

VAPED BUD THAT ARE BLACK COLORED ARE NOT USABLE. BROWN COLOR ARE USABLE

ok so i didnt wanna read through four pages but after readin the first page some people around here seem to wanna smoke this vaped bud.........dont do that it is a waste and it completely negates all the positive aspects of vaping in the first place instead of smoking

i have a hot box varporizer and this is what i typically do:
1. my dog loves it and he also has been diagnosed with gluacoma so i usually leave it for him
I leave it in the same place everyday and everytime my dog comes into this room he immediatly goes to the spot to see if i have left him anything for the day
( i dont mean to imply that this bud is wortheless b/c it is not, memphis likes it and i think it is ok as well)
2. use it for edibles cannabutter- it works well once you have collected enough, but in order to make a good potent batch of edibles you need a good amount, but if you vape all the time you are collecting weight for wieght almost, i.e if you vape a gram a day you basically collect a gram a day too almost tho cuz it is dry as shit now.
3. MY FAVORITE WAY- well instead of making green dragon tincture with the freash buds you can make golden dragon tincture with the vaped remains. make it the same way it is just nice cuz vaped but has a higher CBD:THC ratio than the bud did before vaped so all vaped bud products (including the edibles) give a nice sedating bodyhigh like stone that i find is very pleasent with the tincture
4. some claim vaped bud is ok to make hash oil with but i wouldnt. IMO the end result isnt worth the proper butane for BHO and if you just really wanna make Hash oil i suggest makin QWISO if you dont know how to then go to tokecity.com and the have a good info, all in all though i wouldnt make hash outta the vaped remains but when you clean your vape bowl and hose i do recommend using the ISO/QWISO method to clean those and you will get a nice different hash but IMO/E dont use the vape remains for this

I have a digital Volcano and I specifically smoke my weed on a lowish temp: 350-355 (Around 5.5 on the analog) for 2 reasons- it tastes better and you can make some decent brownies out of the waste.

I think this is the most efficient way of ingesting your weed because after vaporizing and cooking the bud pretty much nothing is wasted.

I don't smoke my volcano all the time. It depends on what kind of weed I have, how much, and whatever I'm in the mood for. The high is definitely different from smoking. SMoking probably gives more of a rush but the vapor feels soo much cleaner to me. If I smoke throughout the day I will feel kinda crappy and achey by night time. Not with the volcano.

The best thing to do with this vapo poo is to cook it into oil and make it into brownies. I have tried ISO hash and it was extremely harsh and pretty weak. Tasted like shit too.

I agree with the people who said eating treats made with this stuff is different from something with buds and shake. It is definitely almost completely body high. Don't eat this in the day or you will be asleep by 8pm. They make you feel extremely monged and are definitely not quite as good as regular brownies. I still think they are great to eat at night time when your at home. Don't expect to eat a few of these and go out partying.

If it is black it doesn't fit the definition of "vaped". Well maybe it was vaped before it was BURNED. But if it is black that means bad things happened. Please for the love of god go back and read some of my posts. I've a shit ton of experience with vaporizers and the byproduct. I'm saving you time. Go back and read this thread. Jesus.

Peace,
PL

If it is black it doesn't fit the definition of "vaped". Well maybe it was vaped before it was BURNED. But if it is black that means bad things happened. Please for the love of god go back and read some of my posts. I've a shit ton of experience with vaporizers and the byproduct. I'm saving you time. Go back and read this thread. Jesus.

Peace,
PL

i've had plenty of vape experience as i did it eveyday for years and used various vaporizing units :\

when the buds are turning black usually means burnt and not much thc left

Last edited:

If it is black it doesn't fit the definition of "vaped". Well maybe it was vaped before it was BURNED. But if it is black that means bad things happened.

Please for the love of god go back and read some of my posts. I've a shit ton of experience with vaporizers and the byproduct. I'm saving you time. Go back and read this thread. Jesus.

Peace,
PL

Peace,
PL

i've had plenty of vape experience as i did it eveyday for years and used various vaporizing units :\

when the buds are turning black usually means burnt and not much thc left

The edit changed it into two paragraphs. One was addressed to you. One was addressed to everyone else who is going to post.

Peace,
PL