• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with my vaped bud? [merged]

In the past, I've used 90-99% ISO to do hash extractions (usually several ounces of remains at a time), but have been disappointed with the results. The quality of the hash, IMO/IME has been comparable to pipe resin, and thus not really worth the trouble.

I will be trying cannabutter in the future

Any particular tips on a successful vape-remains ISO extraction? Multiple extractions? Longer soaking time (I usually soak ~ 24 hrs)? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if everyone else gets a really gooey, low-quality mess . .

save enough and make brownies. it works like a charm. turn heat on low and simmer the goods in some premeasured oil and use it in brownie mix. easy and effective.

after 10 minutes in my vape, the bud is just on the turn, ie, browning and starting to taste "cooked" it is very dry flakes and crumbles easily in the hand.

is there really any active ingredients still in there?

I knew this asshole who'd sell it to real young kids who wanted bud after he was done with vaping it. That's such a fucking shit thing to do...

hahahaha i bet they were all first time smokers and all like "im so baked right now guys!" "i think im a horse!" fuck i hate smoking with people for their first time they act like such retards

My boy is buying a volcano this weekend..im even more excited now that you can still use the bud for something even after its been vaped.

Definately cook it. If you make cannabutter with vapo bud and kief in it it tastes like butter toffee and makes the most delicious cookies, brownies, and cocoa than you have ever tasted.

Definately cook it. If you make cannabutter with vapo bud and kief in it it tastes like butter toffee and makes the most delicious cookies, brownies, and cocoa than you have ever tasted.

Exactly....Take a stick of butter for every 4 grams of vaped bud and sautee it on low-medium heat for 45 minutes, run it through a cheese cloth into a bowl and you are blessed with a bowl on green butter that is unbelievably potent!

Yeah I made this thread SOOOOOOOO long ago....so long that the cops have long came and confiscated that vaporizer :-(