• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do with hash and vaped weed

Why couldn't you just eat the AVB with a little fat without the whole hoopla with oil extraction?

I’ve tried, it takes awhile for the fats to extract the cannabinoids and will be highly ineffective this way. Being pre-dissolved in the oils makes it much more potent.

That said, my dad started using cannabis at age 13 by chewing it like tobacco. Take a whole nugget and slowly suck on it/chew on it. It works but just highly inefficient.

-GC

Why couldn't you just eat the AVB with a little fat without the whole hoopla with oil extraction?
There are a whack fo pages describing how to make abv firecrackers (peanut butter cookies with (abv) weed in them).
But that reminds me of high school, mind we used regular weed, turned the oven down low and decarbed while cooking (likely ineffectively lol) and like others have mentioned theres the whole taste thing.

So Id like to think I can do a little better than that these days lol ... but yes itll work

Hm, interesting, I didn't notice inefficiencies (but might be used to them). I mix 0.5g of AVB with Nutella and use it as a spread, and it works quote noticeably about an hour later.

Ground fine and used as bran substitute in muffins.

Whole weed bran muffins are amazing.

Makes 4dz. Measurements are metric weight so all grams
680 sugar
340 honey
20 salt (1 heaping tablespoon)
45 baking soda (3 table spoons)
340 oil (375ml)
300 eggs (6 large)
400 crushed pineapple (or one can)

Mix together on low speed scape once if needed and mix til a smooth even consistency.

500 bran (add slowly and mix in completely) substitue with wheat germ oat bran or ABV marijuana
1000 butter milk (if no butter milk you can curdle regular milk with the pineapple juice or lemon juice)

680 pastry flour (add at once and mix in carefully)
340 raisins (or craisins or blueberries, anything really)

Last edited:
Ground fine and used as bran substitute in muffins.

Whole weed bran muffins are amazing.

Makes 4dz. Measurements are metric weight so all grams
680 sugar
340 honey
20 salt (1 heaping tablespoon)
45 baking soda (3 table spoons)
340 oil (375ml)
300 eggs (6 large)
400 crushed pineapple (or one can)

Mix together on low speed scape once if needed and mix til a smooth even consistency.

500 bran (add slowly and mix in completely) substitue with wheat germ oat bran or ABV marijuana
1000 butter milk (if no butter milk you can curdle regular milk with the pineapple juice or lemon juice)

680 pastry flour (add at once and mix in carefully)
340 raisins (or craisins or blueberries, anything really)

I grind the vaped flower (all of it no matter how dark), sieve it to remove stick/twig bits and use it in banana bread the same way you do. I don’t mind the taste/texture and if the abv is too ‘toasty’ I add chai spices and make chai banana bread (toasted with butter).

Tom

I find if I do whatever with my ABV and then eat it the next day I feel like shit. I mean I have gone on runs for 3 or 4 days where I am smoking shitloads and eating a couple hundred mg of edibles a day. Thats understandable, any quantity of the AVB makes me feel crappy, depressed and really EMO...anyone else?

I take my avb and soak it in coconut oil over a very low heat for 30 minutes or so. I find that the trick is to only use enough coconut oil to make a sort of coconut oil/ avb paste, then I strain it through a cloth. Once it is cooled it will go green, the darker the green the stronger it is. I then put it into little capsules, by using a small amount of oil I can make it potent enough that one capsule is a good dose.

Last edited: