• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU CANT GET INTO A METHADONE/SUBOXONE PROGRAM:

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionsBreath

Greenlighter
Hi there everyone. I am starting this thread to have an open discussion where people can share their experiences on what they were able to do when they couldn't get these medications in the "conventional" way.

HAVE NO WORRIES! THEIR IS ALWAYS HOPE! YOU FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE!

NOTE TO EVERYONE: SPEAK IN THE HYPOTHETICAL CONTEXT. EXAMPLE - "THERE MIGHT BE A GUY WHO CAN GET YOU THE PROPER HELP IF YOUR DOCTORS ARE NOT. WHO KNOWS!? MAYBE HE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT DOCTOR OR MAY HAVE EXTRA FROM HIS PAST."
I want this to be a safe place for people to share in.

I would like this to be a place where people can help with day to day updated links for .onion links (i.e - Under Ddos attack or dead URL).

ALL I ASK.. DO NOT POST AFFILIATE LINKS! JUST WORKING LINKS FOR PLACES LIKE EMPIRE THAT HAS BEEN UNDER ATTACK LATELY. THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hey LB and Welcome to BL : -)

The problem listing links to doctors of any kind, much less those who ask very few questions, is that it's against our rules and could end our funding. BL has high exposure, if one 16 yo tells his, mom, school, authorities that he learned where to get drugs from BL, we wouldn't be around long. We really don't do DNM either so please have a look at the BLUA again, Thanks.

Specifically, you may not:
  1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    3. ask for advice regarding drug tests;
    4. use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.