• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What to do when traveling to a non recreational state

AngelKistBri33

Greenlighter
:?Hi friends!
im a newbie when it comes to the whole forum thingy, and "Medical Mary Jane" aka MMJ, and anything im supposed to say a bit more discrete, tell me, if i sound like a total idiot, please tell me! Im new, be gentle with me please, and FYI im baked and blonde, LMAO 8)POST STARTS HERE8) HOLA so im traveling to Arizona to visit my family for about a month this summer, how am i supposed to go about getting my MMJ medicine? its medicinal in AZ but not Rec., and of course i can't travel with it in my luggage... Can i use my Florida card in Arizona?

They don't generally care much what you're carrying in your bag if it's personal amounts. I just bring my medicine with me.

thats kinda what i was thinking, just be discreet, but like this could be a serious issue for someone and probably will be sooner or later...
@felonious monk

Yes you can travel with it in your luggage. The TSA is looking for weapons not tiny personal use amounts of drugs.

Bring your card and it looks like Arizona will waive up to 2.5 ounces. Unfortunately you can't just buy it there like in some other medical states, otherwise that would be easiest.

I'm not sure what the airports will do however.

"Technically, Arizona recognizes out-of-state medical marijuana authorizations but, unfortunately, doesn?t allow out-of-state patients to visit local state-licensed dispensaries. So long as you are a registered medical cannabis patient in your home state, you can still enjoy the beauty of the desert, picturesque sunsets, and one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World ? the Grand Canyon ? without worrying about having your medicine confiscated.

For more information, please refer to Proposition 203, Chapter 28.1, 36-2801 Sec 17. Visiting Qualifying Patients.

Arizona?s Patient Possession Limits: 2 1/2 ounces of usable cannabis"

link