Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What to cut heroin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nznity

Bluelighter
Ok so I'm getting ahold of some #4 pure China white soon and I wanted to know of any safe things to cut it with since I don't wanna die by taking it by itself. I don't own a scale and eyeballing seems pretty fking dangerous to me with this kinda material. Any suggestions?

Ok so I'm getting ahold of some #4 pure China white soon and I wanted to know of any safe things to cut it with since I don't wanna die by taking it by itself. I don't own a scale and eyeballing seems pretty fking dangerous to me with this kinda material. Any suggestions?
well for one - it's probably fent - for two - you MUST have a scale if you are working w anything from the pure #4 to fent range. an AWS GEMINI-20 scale is 40 USD and worth it's weight in gold.
second - even with a half decent mg scale, especially if opiate niave, you should pre-weigh like 100mg, then dissolve that in a known amount of water - say 1ml measured out of a standard syringe.
at this point you can be fairly assured that 1 tick on the syringe (which is usually two units) is around ~2mg of dope. or if you have a syringe with all 100marks you know each tiny tick is 1mg.
From here you could eat a known amount, squirt some into a little more water and water line it, boof it, shoot it (assuming you did all of this sterilely) or squirt a tiny amount onto a plate, dry it and snort the left over powder.

well for one - it's probably fent - for two - you MUST have a scale if you are working w anything from the pure #4 to fent range. an AWS GEMINI-20 scale is 40 USD and worth it's weight in gold.
second - even with a half decent mg scale, especially if opiate niave, you should pre-weigh like 100mg, then dissolve that in a known amount of water - say 1ml measured out of a standard syringe.
at this point you can be fairly assured that 1 tick on the syringe (which is usually two units) is around ~2mg of dope. or if you have a syringe with all 100marks you know each tiny tick is 1mg.
From here you could eat a known amount, squirt some into a little more water and water line it, boof it, shoot it (assuming you did all of this sterilely) or squirt a tiny amount onto a plate, dry it and snort the left over powder.
1st I don't live In the states
2nd it's coming from a reputable source, not the dark web. Its coming from 🇨🇴
Tbh, it's not for me. I'm gonna iv the shit, but I wanted to know for ppl who snort what are some safe things to cut it with. I don't want my friends to OD on the shit even if it's snorting it, they are used to snorting bigger lines or bumps with cocaine. Hence my question

What I wanted to know also is how to prepare #4 for injection, especially how to sterilize it. Should I not cook it but make it boil at least to kill all bacteria? Another issue is that I don't have access to filters. Ugh and I don't wanna use cotton tbh.

What I wanted to know also is how to prepare #4 for injection, especially how to sterilize it. Should I not cook it but make it boil at least to kill all bacteria? Another issue is that I don't have access to filters. Ugh and I don't wanna use cotton tbh.
You don't have to cook Colombian #4 powder. Straight, cold drop, mix, cigarette filter, pump away. You can mix it with mannitol, baby powder, quinine. I had a dealer that used to mix it with vitamins.

1st I don't live In the states
2nd it's coming from a reputable source, not the dark web. Its coming from 🇨🇴
Tbh, it's not for me. I'm gonna iv the shit, but I wanted to know for ppl who snort what are some safe things to cut it with. I don't want my friends to OD on the shit even if it's snorting it, they are used to snorting bigger lines or bumps with cocaine. Hence my question
You don’t have to live in the states to get a decent mg scale, that was just to illustrate price. It’s a mass produced Chinese product, but maybe not available where you are at? Dunno.

Ah and I see the issue — that’s gonna be kind of problematic too though and maybe more dangerous than just giving them baby lines because - you will have to dose each line individually. If you get a bunch of lactose, and just mix the lot up it will have hot spots, especially after settling at all. True mixing of powders takes extremely expensive equipment and is part of why the fent in America is so dangerous —- if you mixed up the whole lot this way and started giving it out, one person might get 5mg in a line, another 40.

You could take lactose; a tiny known quantity and mix them at time of ingestion but that seems like a huge hassle. I always think it’s better just to tell people : this shit is fucking potent. You don’t do “lines” you do a TINY match head.

Do you have access to narcan?

You don’t have to live in the states to get a decent mg scale, that was just to illustrate price. It’s a mass produced Chinese product, but maybe not available where you are at? Dunno.

Ah and I see the issue — that’s gonna be kind of problematic too though and maybe more dangerous than just giving them baby lines because - you will have to dose each line individually. If you get a bunch of lactose, and just mix the lot up it will have hot spots, especially after settling at all. True mixing of powders takes extremely expensive equipment and is part of why the fent in America is so dangerous —- if you mixed up the whole lot this way and started giving it out, one person might get 5mg in a line, another 40.

You could take lactose; a tiny known quantity and mix them at time of ingestion but that seems like a huge hassle. I always think it’s better just to tell people : this shit is fucking potent. You don’t do “lines” you do a TINY match head.

Do you have access to narcan?
I know but I don't wanna buy a scale just for a few times I'm gonna try it. I'll prob borrow one.
The mixed one isn't for me, I'm gonna try it uncut, prob gonna snort first see how it goes and then bang. I got quite a moderate opiate tolerance so it's no prob. The mixed one is for other ppl, I just don't wanna kill em. Lactose isn't a bad idea mhmm but what should be the ratio? And yeah thx for the tip, I'm only gonna do a super tiny lil bump and work my way up, snorting lines is too "Hollywood-esque", I don't wanna die yet. I was also thinking of mixing the heroin with water and squirting it up my nose.
Prob gonna mix 0.1-0.2 with 1ml or a nasal spray could work too. For shooting up I was thinking of weighing 0.1/1ml water and only shoot half first. If it's pure #4 50mg should take Me to heaven. We will see. Thx for the tips guys, oh and I got no narcan so I'll try to be extracareful. Stay safe gang. 🙏 😉😊💯🫶🏼✌🏼

consider volumetric dosing to your clientele first triple chec how strong it is with volumetric dosing
i od big time for the first time in my life from a big bag of some super white #4 my cartel gifted me for being loyal
Like Walmart bathroom needle hangin outta arm od I just scooped a little out with the plunger an pumped it in and before i could pull out needle I was blacked out Turns out it was carfent

consider volumetric dosing to your clientele first triple chec how strong it is with volumetric dosing
i od big time for the first time in my life from a big bag of some super white #4 my cartel gifted me for being loyal
Like Walmart bathroom needle hangin outta arm od I just scooped a little out with the plunger an pumped it in and before i could pull out needle I was blacked out Turns out it was carfent
Thx for the heads up but I don't operate in the north America, that place is infested with carfent analogs. Plus, I'm not gonna be the first one to try it fuvk that xd I'm gonna test it first and then make a friend snort it. If it turns out to be the real deal, we are set. Another thing that gives me a good sign Is that it comes from Ecuador 🇪🇨 (that country has real heroin still going around and it comes from 🇨🇴 colombia) my source says it's #4 and he's paid good money from it, he's bringing a considerable amount to peru 🇵🇪 so let's hope it's real shit. Thx for sharing ur experience nonetheless.

If it’s real, absolutely pure heroin why mix it? If you’re giving it to someone with a brain (and who knows what pure heroin is) than he/she should be able to figure out that only safe way was to do tiny bumps spaced apart enough (both in time and space). I’ve had 50% pure H without any tolerance and dude just told me to make a tiny line I think I’ll need and when I did he took ¼ of it and told me that’ll be more than enough for a start. If it was 99% dividing that in half still didn’t require microscope. Pure, near pure H can cause someone lightweight to OD from a match head sized bump but it’s still possible to use it rather safely. More danger is trying to eyeball it for I.V. or even smoking.

I know of a story how dude died in some country with a really pure H. And that was ages ago but what his surviving friend told points to that it just wasn’t H, it was fent. Dude who hooked them up asked for a hit as a thank you, and he took a hair, lick it and I.V. just as much as it stuck to that tiny length, cm or two of a hair. They didn’t follow the procedure and one died.

So best thing you can do is to keep it for yourself and people who have previous experience with pure H. Don’t risk other peoples lives, no matter how “good” at cutting easily deadly powders you are.

If it’s real, absolutely pure heroin why mix it? If you’re giving it to someone with a brain (and who knows what pure heroin is) than he/she should be able to figure out that only safe way was to do tiny bumps spaced apart enough (both in time and space). I’ve had 50% pure H without any tolerance and dude just told me to make a tiny line I think I’ll need and when I did he took ¼ of it and told me that’ll be more than enough for a start. If it was 99% dividing that in half still didn’t require microscope. Pure, near pure H can cause someone lightweight to OD from a match head sized bump but it’s still possible to use it rather safely. More danger is trying to eyeball it for I.V. or even smoking.

I know of a story how dude died in some country with a really pure H. And that was ages ago but what his surviving friend told points to that it just wasn’t H, it was fent. Dude who hooked them up asked for a hit as a thank you, and he took a hair, lick it and I.V. just as much as it stuck to that tiny length, cm or two of a hair. They didn’t follow the procedure and one died.

So best thing you can do is to keep it for yourself and people who have previous experience with pure H. Don’t risk other peoples lives, no matter how “good” at cutting easily deadly powders you are.
Customers cough cough just didn't want to explíctly say it.

I'll smell it, taste it and snort it before iving it

Mannitol/inositol or caffeine.

You don’t cut it at all. I say one of the reasons I never came even close to OD was my heroin was always very close to pure, the dosage was always the same.

Don’t cut it and instead teach your “friends” the proper dosage. Maybe have them try a tiny bump in front of you so they have an idea what they are messing with.

By cutting it you’re creating a more dangerous situation for them in the future when maybe they do run into pure and expect their usual dosage to be fine.

-GC

If its pure #4, i know experienced users who've OD'd even knowing the purity. And this was only sniffing. Not fent, legit #4 labtested.

Even if he 1:1 mixes it there is still a danger an inexperienced user taking a coke sized line could overdose. There's always one person who wants to take too much.

I know but I don't wanna buy a scale just for a few times I'm gonna try it. I'll prob borrow one.
The mixed one isn't for me, I'm gonna try it uncut, prob gonna snort first see how it goes and then bang. I got quite a moderate opiate tolerance so it's no prob. The mixed one is for other ppl, I just don't wanna kill em. Lactose isn't a bad idea mhmm but what should be the ratio? And yeah thx for the tip, I'm only gonna do a super tiny lil bump and work my way up, snorting lines is too "Hollywood-esque", I don't wanna die yet. I was also thinking of mixing the heroin with water and squirting it up my nose.
Prob gonna mix 0.1-0.2 with 1ml or a nasal spray could work too. For shooting up I was thinking of weighing 0.1/1ml water and only shoot half first. If it's pure #4 50mg should take Me to heaven. We will see. Thx for the tips guys, oh and I got no narcan so I'll try to be extracareful. Stay safe gang. 🙏 😉😊💯🫶🏼✌🏼
ok, this has progressed from "how to help me w #4" to "help me cut this for sale" and even when I told you point blank that mixing will not be sufficient/is dangerous,
your response is "that's not for me, just other people"

wow.

please do not give anyone randomly mixed potent opioids. whether they are you, a friend or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.