• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine What to crash with cocaine

3TN

Greenlighter
Hey guys

I've got some cocaine and

Pregablin ( Lyrica ) , Valium , Clonzepam ( Rivotril 2mg ) and Concerta.

I was wondering

1) Can I crash any of the pills and mix it with the coke ?

2) What do you recommend me taking with cocaine from the pills I have.

3) what's the most effective way to take cocaine? Snorting?

Thanks.

Taking Diazepam and Clonazepam with Cocaine is pointless. You're both stimulating and depressing your central nervous system simultaneously. Which will not only give you a weaker high but can potentially send mixed signals to your respiratory system causing your heart to randomly fluctuate between fast and slow BPM rates. This is very bad for the heart.

I also wouldn't combine Cocaine with Concerta. Cocaine is a very fast acting stimulant with it's peak effects lasting around 20 minutes or so. Concerta is extended release Methylphenidate and it's duration can last around 10-12 hours. It may dampen the Cocaine crash. But the best thing you can do during a Cocaine come down is have something to eat and sleep off the withdrawal. Concerta won't allow you to do that.

If you're going to take Diazepam or Clonazepam (don't combine them), use one of them when the Cocaine crash begins to kick in. This will reduce the severity of the crash and allow you to relax and fall asleep.

Don't do this regularly though. A benzo habit is one of the worst drug habits you can form. Leading to severe physical dependency in the long run.

And absolutely DON'T snort benzo's. The risks of severe neurotoxicity is extremely high with this class of drug when abused that way.

Taking Diazepam and Clonazepam with Cocaine is pointless. You're both stimulating and depressing your central nervous system simultaneously. Which will not only give you a weaker high but can potentially send mixed signals to your respiratory system causing your heart to randomly fluctuate between fast and slow BPM rates. This is very bad for the heart.

I also wouldn't combine Cocaine with Concerta. Cocaine is a very fast acting stimulant with it's peak effects lasting around 20 minutes or so. Concerta is extended release Methylphenidate and it's duration can last around 10-12 hours. It may dampen the Cocaine crash. But the best thing you can do during a Cocaine come down is have something to eat and sleep off the withdrawal. Concerta won't allow you to do that.

If you're going to take Diazepam or Clonazepam (don't combine them), use one of them when the Cocaine crash begins to kick in. This will reduce the severity of the crash and allow you to relax and fall asleep.

Don't do this regularly though. A benzo habit is one of the worst drug habits you can form. Leading to severe physical dependency in the long run.

And absolutely DON'T snort benzo's. The risks of severe neurotoxicity is extremely high with this class of drug when abused that way.
Hey, OP

Frazzled 's advice is spot on, except for the bolded bit above which is incorrect but such an oft-repeated urban myth that the majority believe it to be true

Hey, OP

Frazzled 's advice is spot on, except for the bolded bit above which is incorrect but such an oft-repeated urban myth that the majority believe it to be true
I'm basing this on my own experience with Amphetamines and Xanax. I had a really bad time where my BPM rate would jump up to over 160bpms, then drop down to about half that, then jump back up again. This effect repeated for several hours. It was as if my brain was wrestling between the stimulation effects of the Amphetamine and the depression effects of the Benzo.

It may not effect everybody in the same way. But it's still worth a word of caution and is an unnecessary combination regardless. If the stimulation effects of Cocaine are too strong that a benzo is required to take the edge off, then it makes much more sense just to use a weaker stimulant, or less Cocaine.

I'm basing this on my own experience with Amphetamines and Xanax. I had a really bad time where my BPM rate would jump up to over 160bpms, then drop down to about half that, then jump back up again. This effect repeated for several hours. It was as if my brain was wrestling between the stimulation effects of the Amphetamine and the depression effects of the Benzo.

It may not effect everybody in the same way. But it's still worth a word of caution and is an unnecessary combination regardless. If the stimulation effects of Cocaine are too strong that a benzo is required to take the edge off, then it makes much more sense just to use a weaker stimulant, or less Cocaine.
It's an urban myth, your fluctuation was based on anxiety most likely - it definitely wasn't the heart feeling a bit of xanax here, a bit of amphet there anyway that's for sure

If you go hospital for a stim overdose what do they give you? Benzo. The mix is super safe in correct dose.

Regarding the mix being unnecessary, I get you but that's just not for one person to tell another, imo. It could be super-necessary, or not at all, depending on situation.

It's an urban myth, your fluctuation was based on anxiety most likely - it definitely wasn't the heart feeling a bit of xanax here, a bit of amphet there anyway that's for sure

If you go hospital for a stim overdose what do they give you? Benzo. The mix is super safe in correct dose.

Regarding the mix being unnecessary, I get you but that's just not for one person to tell another, imo. It could be super-necessary, or not at all, depending on situation.
I get what you're saying. However, an argument could be made that stimulants themselves can trigger those spikes in Anxiety. Benzo's effects on the GABA-A receptors counter act this effect by depressing the central nervous system and slowing down the release of the Catecholamine neurotransmitters. Stimulants like Cocaine block the reuptake of the Catecholamines that are released. This could potentially create the conditions where the amount of Catecholamines in the synaptic pathways varies greatly during the stimulation effects which would result in BPM fluctuation.

I know Benzo's are usually the first line of treatment for stimulant overdose in a hospital setting. But that's not to say that there aren't risks involved. The patients heart rate is monitored very carefully around the clock just in case these fluctuations do happen to occur. So I would say that it's far from an urban myth. It may not be very common, but it does occur.

I know Benzo's are usually the first line of treatment for stimulant overdose in a hospital setting. But that's not to say that there aren't risks involved. The patients heart rate is monitored very carefully around the clock just in case these fluctuations do happen to occur. So I would say that it's far from an urban myth. It may not be very common, but it does occur.
There is risk in everything - the risk of taking a benzo when feeling uncomfortable on a stimulant is minuscule

This is my answer to "2) What do you recommend me taking with cocaine from the pills I have."

At the start have about 200mg-300mg of lyrica, or 150mg if you're really low tolerance, don't do any coke yet, wait the full 2-3 hours for the lyrica to kick in...then have a decent line of coke. That's a combo I use sometimes to get me feeling pretty sweet, then top up the coke as you would normally...maybe a bit slower, and the 2nd Lyrica I would say 5 hours after the first, and this is with no benzos, no opiates/opioids, and no alcohol. Honestly try it just once, I think you'll be surprised how mellow but nicely stimulated you are at the same time but not in an annoying way...like someone mentioned doing a line of quality coke then taking 3mg of xanax and repeating...that's really fucking annoying and the biggest waste of money since placing a crack rock on the top base of a candle powered oil burner and standing above it breathing in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you're asking what substances to use to help mitigate the effects of the Cocaine wearing-off or "crash" by the title of your thread. The best and easiest course would be to use the Benzodiazepines. 1mg-2mg Clonazepam (Klonopin/Rivotril) should be fine for most people.

I assume you're asking what substances to use to help mitigate the effects of the Cocaine wearing-off or "crash" by the title of your thread. The best and easiest course would be to use the Benzodiazepines. 1mg-2mg Clonazepam (Klonopin/Rivotril) should be fine for most people.
I think "Crash" is supposed to be "Crush"...hence the "and mix it with the coke". I could be wrong though, it's just an unusual way of wording it. In fact I had to edit my answer to specify which part of the question I was referring to.

It's been a bit of a time but some of these posts left opened just pull you inside so:

For harm reduction purposes drink chamomille tea and jerk off or touch yourself depending who or what you are?

as it already been some great advice from Jabb: pregabalin and coke which is when think twice is genious or brilliant, we all know that mph goes better with pregabalin than amphetamines and mph is very similar in MOA to blow. not to mention the fact that pregabalin is not ethanol so no coca-ethylene!

Now 450mg pregabalin than couple lines of coke and a bit more pregabalin and no one seems ti mention the op's question as the whole or everyone just blabling on benzos and mixed signals which this forum is full from 2005 till now, and it's the truth but, beeing on the moon with pregabs and blow imagine putting blow asside and adding Concerta in the mix?

So I know how it is and I think that benzo should be out of those anyway but man adding 12hr pharm blow= Concerta with pregabalin and what would happen?
now we all know about drinking water or better mineral water or isotonic drink and eating.

I would like to hear what you think about it as a mix for like 18hr, and crash is for noobs, if you crash hard with all these substances you should not be doing any of these if I may add, and I may.
So??

Well personally I would sniff the cocaine and once I run out and start coming down I would take both Diazepam and Clonazepam to ease the come down. Also maybe I would use the Concerta to boost up the cocaine and make the high last longer. I once went on a crack and powder cocaine binge using both together and then I took Xanax and Klonopin while I was coming down

I wouldn't crush the pills and sniff it with the coke though because sniffing stuff like Valium, Klonopin, and Lyrica would be pointless. And Concerta is a bitch to open up.