• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What the hell was i on? (and where can i get it again..heh?)

Any good places to find them in melbourne?
smile.gif
Jaff

Melbourne tripper: I hear the Warrendite(sp??) cemetery is full of them. Any confirmation on that? Anyone interested in a road trip soon??

YES YES!!!!! I live near good ol' Warrandyte!!! (you did mean warrandyte didnt you?)
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

*jaff jumps on his desk and starts doing star jumps, co-workers look slightly worried*
smile.gif
Jaff

As soon as the holidays start, we could have a trip out there. Yummy majik mushys!!!
We'll go after it rains a bit... today would be perfect wouldn't it... oh well it's almost the holidays.
One of my friend's friends had a HUGE crop in his backyard, and we took them all last season. But I haven't seen him for ages and only his mum and sister live there now... bet they're having fun! Hehehe....

Balingup is about 2 and a half hours South of Perth. Head for Busso and look for sign posts. I have it on good authority that other locations in the South West are good for mushies too, with less chance of being checked by the Balingup Cops, who from all reports are a bit like the ones on 'Blue Heelers'...!! *grin*
Oh...as an aside...I found a couple of mushies north of Perth!!! Havn't traced what they are yet, but they are fucking wierd looking and resemble a couple of the psychoactive species. Just fully stumbled upon them....the gods must be smiling!
smile.gif

The best way I've found to identify the little babies you are after is the 'blue test' . When the mushroom is picked it should bruise a shade of purple/blue around the stem, give the cap a pinch and quite quickly it should also get a blue tinge, my understanding is that this indicates the presence of psilosybin.
I won't take a mushroom that dosn't turn blue in some way and have always had great success with this method,
Antbody else?

my bf was a bit careless in storing some of our mushies (plastic bag shoved in a draw!) and they've grown some white mould on them
frown.gif

is there any way we can salvage them?

Sorry Ebee can't help you on that one but for future ref. I find storing them in honey effective.
Pleasent to eat or make coffee out of.

Man that's fucked up. Just checked out erowid.org and saw a decent picture of a magic mushy. Never seen one before, or so I'd thought.
I can remember going to a national park in Tasmania when I was on holidays once (Mount Fields, for those down south), and my mother picking up one of the red-and-white species, and commenting on how weird it looked. I wanted to eat it (I was 9 or 10 at the time), but she wouldn't let me because she didn't know if it was poisonous or not.
Heh...that would've fucked me up.
smile.gif