• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What the hell did I smoke??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigore

Bluelighter
Smoked a banana-long joint with 2 friends.They said it was a strong strain of weed called AK-47. (after reading about AK-47 weed,I don't believe them)

In the first 5 minutes I couldn't even stand up.Also,euphoria was strong as a special fuck.
Laid in the snow and laughed because I didn't know why I was already laughing when I started laughing before actually starting to laugh.

The wiggas(white niggas) left and I was left alone,not being right at all.

..so I went home..

On my way,I met 2 other friends which were heading to the gym so I told them that I'll join them.
While walking with them,apart from experiencing debilitating vertigo,I was also hallucinating that my friends were actually cops.
I also had auditory hallucinations of people talking about me and heard my phone ring several times.

Then,out of a sudden,we reach the gym.I had no sense of orientation by that time,around an hour had passed since I smoked.
At the gym I laughed like a retard for another hour because I couldn't lift a shit and was heavily shaking.
People were staring at me,talking about me,I was definitely in the wrong place with the wrong people,I had to do something.

Ran out of the gym,went home,Shpongle in headphones and CEV's in my head.I was literally on a beach,feeling the wind,the light,the heat,I even forgot that I was actually home.

The trip lasted around 12 hours.
No hangover.

Does anyone have any idea about what I have smoked with those guys?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Substance ID threads not allowed and no, no one can actually identify what you smoked.

However, either a) it was incredibly strong weed, b) Something else had been added to the weed.

How much weed do you normally smoke? Do you have any kind of tolerance?

The fact that your 'trip' lasted 12 hours is interesting though, which would suggest it wasn't just weed.

Tom

How much weed do you normally smoke? Do you have any kind of tolerance?

The fact that your 'trip' lasted 12 hours is interesting though, which would suggest it wasn't just weed.

Tom

It definitely wasn't just weed,actually,I don't even think it was weed.My weed tolerance is quite high,the trip was totally unexpected and very intense as well as long.

Substance ID threads not allowed and no, no one can actually identify what you smoked.

true. if there was more to say i'd leave the thread open but there's not. none of the effects described is uncharacteristic of smoking a J of AK-47, that stuff is really just that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.