PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

what THE FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude12

Greenlighter
So yeah. 3 hours into a trip on the strongest acid i've ever been on I get a message from an old love interest i had a miscarriage with (literally and figuratively) saying she's in a closet with a pistol to her head and a bullet in the chamber. The cause? Her goddamn new boyfriend and her brother smoked the last of her bud before she got home. The last thing she had told me earlier today was that she just got a quote unquote shit ton of dmt. these drugs are not a fucking game bro. not cool.

ANYFUCKINGWAY this L is amazing. I have never had anything like this before. the visuals amazing, oev and cev which i had never been able to experience on L before. aside from this chick unwittingly sending me for a loop there real quick, the euphoria has been superb. the intellectual and spiritual profundity has been beyond that of anything i've ever encountered. Quick trip history... i'm not a noob with psychedelics but i am by no means a veteran either. i've had shrooms twice and have only dropped acid somewhere between 35-40 times. biggest trips 5 hits of some monopoly blotter i got in new orleans a couple of years ago before the guy got busted by the feds. and then there were these really decent white on white tasteless blotters going through the bible belt of which i used upwards of a strip per trip. I have infinitely more experience with dissociatives, and i was born into cannabis. Most recently, I had 2 hits of some dragon blotter in Peru.

+4:21 - almost an hour writing this now on and off. one more peak under my belt. connected with my german shepherd, reflected on the ripple effect of human actions while watching the reflection of me flick ripples into the pool, and as always many things clearer and in perspective, with four plus hours to go. I love acid XD

OK, you segway from "my ex is in a closet with a loaded gun to her head" to "this L is amazing"...let's see...you're either Simon Legree or just another garden variety dumbass, either way the title of your post is perfect...all i could say when I read it was "WHAT THE FUCK"...?!

LMFAO i haven't heard the name simon legree since high school. Yeah I was venting bro what can i say.

we don't allow live trip reports here brother :)

write it up when your flight is over

Status
Not open for further replies.