• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck IS this shit?

ah fuck it. i can't figure out how to add an image to email on this thing.
anyyyyyway- here it is, once again, with the help of tectonics. thanx dude :)
4mutant.jpg

That looks exactly like cold medicine i used to take in Japan. If the textured sides tear pretty easily, it's a good indicator that what's inside was meant for consumption. Is there any way you could scan the writing?
mutant, i think you're onto something here.
this is purely just a guess, i think it might be a legal substance that does weird and wonderful stuff to u if you misuse it. im probbaly way wrong.

Hahaha - this post cracks me up =P I'm sad that there aren't many Japanese posters on this board, because there seems to be an abundance of drugs here.
Anyways here is what you've been waiting for!!!
kamazu ni onomikudasai means: Don't bite when consuming!
(kama = bite) (zu = changes word to negative) (onomikudasai = please drink/consume)
Anyways - I've taken these "weird" packets lots of times... its just lame Japanese cold/flu medicine. It has never worked for me, must be because I'm use to stronger American medicines.
I have a question if anyone can answer this for me. I've seen the drug "BR6S" advertised on the streets here, and the guy told me its like ecstasy, although I can't find any mention of it anywhere and I don't have any friends who do this kinda stuff here to ask. Please priv. message me if you know. Thanks!
[ 03 January 2003: Message edited by: jcs ]

:D Finally the mystery is solved!
special k, be happy :) this thread recieved over 100 posts, so it may even be eligble for nomination to the bluelight hall of fame ;)
Thanks jcs for clearing that up
I'll look around for info on the BR6S compound. I have some ideas so if I can find anything I will start a new thread.

ROFL
Well at least you can sleep easy now special-k, I think we'll hang on to this thread just in case anyone else wonders what their cold n flu medication is ;)
:D
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

OK, before I do let this die...
Is it possible to misinterpret the writing as:
"to hide OR consume, swallow".
as I've said previously, we went to 2 different sources and neither mentioned anything about 'not biting' the stuff.
Ok, does anyone know whether its illegal for this stuff to be in Australia?
The circumstances surrounding the uh.. shall we say 'coming across' of the stuff- really doesnt lead me to believe that its simple cold and flu meds.
Could it be another substance in the packaging of cold meds? (for obvious reasons.. won't be too specific) ->just a thought.
anyways, I will leave it there. thankyou all for ur patience and contributions.
realllllly appreciated!! :) :) :) :)
special thanx to jcs for clearing that up, though I'm still looking forward to hearing from mutant so this aint dead- YET!
*hears groans*
ah SHHHHHHH- i have COLD AND FLU MEDS! HOW DO U THINK I FEEL!?! ;)
maybe i WILL go for that hall of fame record:
The Longest Post for ID`ing Flu Meds.
orrrrrrr...
]The Longest Thread for the Most Stupidest of trully STUPID Posts.
cheers all...
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: special-k ]

i suppose at the end of the day if you are a moron you attract morons special-k....so yeah this thread is definitely, as you say, a "title contender" for stupid thread/posts in the Bluelight "hall of fame".
but...this hasn't been possible without your persistence.....so i think you too should be eligible for an award hehe. i was thinking something like "The Longest Thread by the Most Stupidest of trully STUPID People!
Hey.....i'm only joking btw :)
i really enjoyed reading this thread.....
[ 05 January 2003: Message edited by: lorrett ]

cold and flu medicine . . .
does anybody else feel strangely let down . . . ?
fucking cold and flu medicine . . .

ROTF LMAO!!
Sorry Special-K, but jcs has got it on point. As he/she said, the writing says "Kamazuni onomikudasai", which means "Please swallow without chewing". The people that interpreted it might have gotten "kamazu" mixed up with "kakusu", which means hide,,, but I'd say the writing in that picture is definitely the instructions for swallowing cold medicine.
Try tearing the plastic in the direction of the arrow; I'm sure it'll tear easily, allowing you to reach the miracle cold medicine inside! ;D
hehehehe,,, it's too bad it wasn't some sort of new experimental drug, but who cares - this was one of the most exciting posts on Bluelight ever! ;9 Oh and next time you're coming down with the snuffles, you know what to do...

The people that interpreted it might have gotten "kamazu" mixed up with "kakusu"
good. don't have to go blaming people for conspiring against us ;)
thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
THE END... :)
....or is it?
*scary music*

ummm . . .
does anyone have a . . . cold? . . .
i think special k should auction off the cold medicine . . .
then again, i think money shouldnt exist, so what i think and believe dont really matter that much . . . lol . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

After looking at that picture, how could you think it was a drug.
Seriously, as if it would come in a baggie like that. Looks more like the msg that you find in those skanky soups you buy from the quicky mart!

we still think there's a possibility it's research chem in flu med packaging, for a reason I have stated a few times above- so we won't try it. and no, we won't get over it ;) :p :\ 8) :)
[ 08 January 2003: Message edited by: special-k ]

OK, I think it's time this chestnut was buried once and for all.
(*) The question was asked "What is this stuff?"
(*) Answers were given and a consensus was reached.
That's good enough for me - any further guesswork is beyond the realms of fact, and won't get the owners of the package any closer to identifying the substance. I'm going to lock this thread now, as it's pretty much going nowhere.
If anyone has further information to add to this thread or comments about the actual chemical content of this cough medicine (which, would be REALLY useful, if someone can figure out what kind of cough medicine it actually is - for completeness of the information in this thread), feel free to email me at [email protected] to have your comments listed.
BigTrancer :)