Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

What The Fuck Happened?

steve022

Ex-Bluelighter
So, this one night I got high and just kind of spiraled into some weird, but fascinating stuff

T- 0:00: Took a potently dosed edible

T- 0:45: Went out and walked around town, met this kid, but got sketched out quickly because the dose was really hitting me hard and I didn't want to be out

T- 1:00: Began walking home and the stuff was hitting me hard and it felt like I was tripping. I wondered if I got dosed with something, but figured I'd still have an awesome time either way because of course that was what I wanted out of it

T- 1:15: Started getting some CEVs and in low light stuff was kind of morphing, on the walk into my house, shadows were morphing/changing. Pretty powerful experiences from "just weed". On the way home, I also felt like everything was a sort of dream in a way and everything felt somehow "symbolic", it's really hard to describe. I still knew I wasn't in a dream, but it also reminded me in a way of some of my dream experiences. I had an incredible realization that dreams are basically alternate realities and had a realization about the nature of the universe that cannot really be put into words. Already, this was different than any experience I have had with weed

T- 1:30: After wandering in, I immediately got naked and went in the shower and listened to the radio, but it was totally different than normal or even normal for being high. It was like it had some kind of profound meaning for my life or something, freaky, freaky stuff 8o I noticed that my dresser appeared quite bent and things would morph especially in low light

T- 2:30: After being in the shower for a while, I got out and just tripped out majorly. I saw some interesting glowing patterns on the floor and the closed eye visuals were quite vivid. Around now, times are probably way off because I just totally lost track of time.

T- 3:00: The whole thing that happened during this part of the experience is quite strange to say the least, I don't know exactly how it all went down but I kept tripping out and just kind of writhing around on my couch tripping the fuck out =D I could control it and probably would be capable of conversations even if I wanted to though. I had all sorts of ideas about myself and strange, almost incomprehensible insights that just are too far beyond my sober consciousness for me to comprehend now like I was more than one person or something, weird, weird stuff.

T- 3:30: Now, at around this point is where it got weird. I went into bed, but instead of fully sleeping, I went into kind of a trance state where I started hearing voices. This has sort of happened to me before while high, but not quite like this time. This time, I just heard a whole bunch of stuff, not scary or anything, but it kind of surprised me at first. I've kind of experienced the same thing while falling asleep sober, but this time I still even had it when I'd get up and stuff. It didn't bother me though or scare me.

T- 4:00: Still far out of it and just in bed in a similar state to before, just getting up to get a drink and pee and stuff

T- 9:00: Got up and am still stoned, but less so

T- 12:00: Still kind of high, but not much, basically back to baseline and came down from the afterglow slowly over the rest of the day

All in all, I had a great time, but to my sober mind, the whole hearing stuff part was pretty freaky 8o Since using psychs, weed is way different for me and I get a lot of really interesting effects