• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin What the fuck am i smoking??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontin14

Greenlighter
So i recently moved across the country. I dont know anybody here, dont have any heroin connects so i went looking for some last night, stopped at a gas station in a not so safe part of town this black guy called me over asking me if i needed anything i told him heroin he claimed he got some super fire china white. im from seattle so im used to black tar never came across chine in my life he pulls out a little half rock half powder white brick it looked legit to me so i bought it tossed it on some foil started smoking it nods me out for 3 seconds then it turns into a mild meth feeling high sudden energy tweeking i thought it might be crystal but it doesnt look like it at all and its gives me a slight nod right after a hit. what could it bro?? i looked online a little maybe its fentanyl tanks for the help!

I wouldn't smoke something from some guy you don't know in a sketchy town at a gas station that calls u over and pulls out some mysterious powder from his coat ...

It's impossible to know but if it's from China it could be any number of synthetic opiates

How else are you suppose to find some shit in a new city not knowing anyone?? You misunderstood its not from china, I'm talking about china white (heroin)

Okay so after doing more research i figured out its crack! Piece of shit had me thinking I finally scored some dope..

I knew it was crack at the point where you said "black guy at gas station" you really think it's gonna be h?

if you said "dope" it means different things to different people (for my mom and dad, it means marijuana; for me and almost everyone i know, it means heroin; apparently out west, where they have a lot of strange ways, it means MA; and i've also heard that some places it means crack) so sometimes I guess you gotta be specific lol

obiter: great thread title, but threads of this kind aren't allowed (there's no way for us to identify what drug you've taken, although it seems like youfigured it out yourself more or less)

obiter: great thread title, but threads of this kind aren't allowed (there's no way for us to identify what drug you've taken, although it seems like youfigured it out yourself more or less)

Exactly, substance ID is against the rules
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.